WordPower Learn Croatian Vocabulary by InnovativeLanguage.com
Developer: Innovative Language Learning USA LLC
Current Version: 4.5
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 327.6 MB - Download
WordPower Croatian - The Ultimate Vocabulary Builder
Rapidly Master 2,000 of the Most Frequently Used Words and Phrases in the Croatian language right on your computer with the new and improved WordPower Learn Croatian Vocabulary! Learn essential Croatian vocabulary and phrases related to shopping, going to the doctor, travel, technology, weather and more! The app doubles as an educational travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Croatian phrases. Your journey to Croatia begins right here, with WordPower Learn Croatian Vocabulary presented by InnovativeLanguage.com.
The power of these 2,000 words and phrases:
According to the experts, "A vocabulary of 1,500 words is enough to comfortably participate in everyday conversations." WordPower Croatian Vocabulary not only gives the core 1,500 words and phrases that make up a language, but also the tools to master them in the fastest and easiest way possible.
Will this application alone allow you to speak like a United Nations diplomat? Probably not. Will it empower you to function in everyday situations, understand the language spoken around you, and help you rapidly learn Croatian? Absolutely YES!
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Croatian Vocabulary FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! By popular demand, the Word of the Day feature
- Approximately 2,000 Words: The most essential Croatian vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, class and gender
- New! Use the left and right arrow keys to scroll between words
- Thousands of Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- New! Croatian Local List: A special list of words specific to daily life in Croatia. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook
- Updated! Basic Resources: Want to explore the Croatian language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Croatian learning tips, information and material
- Updated! Easy to Use Design: Find everything you need without excessive clicking and searching
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function - Search entire database in English or Croatian
- Progress Bar for keeping track of how many words you have really mastered
-fixes a crash on startup under OS X Yosemite
Most Helpful Reviews
Easy to use - This app is a fun, handy little thing. The audio is very helpful, considering the Croatian language pronounces some letters completely differently. The flashcards are also great and helpful in studying the words. The categories of words are also helpful, complete with a percentage bar in each category to track your progress A couple things for improvement: On a few of the words, I clicked the audio button to hear the word, and the word said was completely different than the text word, and I could tell it was not merely pronunciation differences between English and Croatian. Also, it would be nice to have a section that teaches verbs. There's an 'expressions' section, with things like 'thank you' and 'excuse me', but it would be nice to learn how to conjugate verbs. And there needs to be a translation of "I AM...."!!!! That would be very helpful. Overall this is just a fun little app with mostly vocabulary, but it would still be very helpful if going oversees as a tourist. It's enough to get by on a vacation.