Word Writer - a simple word processor
Word Writer is a word processor that can make the writing and the picture have perfect layout, support Retina resolutions and export all the common formats: .pdf, .rtf, .docx and more .
To create the tables and insert the pictures make your document more rich and colorful.
Automatic save function let you don't have to worry about losing data.
=== Features ===
Advance word processor
● Simple and great UI that starts up quickly
● Flexible structure for creating any type of document with section, layout, and page breaks
● Paragraph and character styles
● Table of contents
● Automatically format bulleted or numbered lists
Perfect page layout
● Free form layout
● Free text layout
Powerful writing tools
● free-form headers and footers
● make template documents with boilerplate text
● find panel allows regular expressions (pattern matching)
● split-window editing
● full screen editing
● date-stamped backups
● Automatic save function let you don't have to worry about losing data.
● selection of text by text style, paragraph style, color, etc.
● Find and Replace feature in Word Writer make your documents easily search
● Word processing utilities including word count and automatic page numbering
● It is able to automatically format bulleted or numbered lists to make your documents crisp and clear.
● Use special characters to make documents more expressive and unique.
Compatibility and sharing
● export Microsoft Word documents
● Send as a Word or PDF file directly to email
● Export PDF files
● Support for all image formats (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png and more)
● Import and export RTF documents, TXT Documents
Fixed a couple of bugs.
Most Helpful Reviews
It’s a good choice for the daily word processing job. - This software works as expected, it can meet my daily word processing requirements. The UI/icon design is excellent, which make you use it with ease, the text colour picker/outline menus looks great, good design boy! And, It is very fast, awesome! However, it misses some functions i wished e.g. change background, selected word counter. Hope these would be added in the later version. Anyway, it’s a good choice for the daily word processing job.
Bait and switch - If you’re going to have a program that is free, then make sure it works for free. I just created documents and I can’t save them, instead I’m prompted to go pro. I understand charging for your product, but the free version is useless.