WiseVPN - Unlimited Bandwidth & Speed VPN
Developer: YI JUZHEN
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 6.3 MB - Download
WiseVPN is a wise and smart VPN proxy App for MacOS & iOS with no registration and unlimited traffic.
* No Registration or Login is needed
* No log is saved from any users
* Simple, one tap connect to VPN
* No credit cards needed
* It connects you to the fastest VPN Server
* More VPN Servers you can choose.
- Anonymous surfing
WiseVPN lets you surf the web anonymously with no concern about being tracked by your ISP or anybody else as your IP will be changed.
- Access websites and apps
WiseVPN gives you access to the entire websites and applications in your country, at school or at work. You can unblock and use Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Skype and other social networks.
- Protect privacy and secure your device
WiseVPN secures your device’s connection while you’re connected to public wifi hotspots or any other data networks. It works just like a free proxy but it’s even more secured. Your password and your personal data is secured and you are protected from hacker attacks.
You can be a premium user with even more futures through auto-renewing subscription:
1 Week: $0.99
1 Month: $2.99
1 Quarterly: $7.99
1 Year: $25.99
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Terms of Service: https://www.wisevpn.net/policies/terms.html
Contact us: https://www.wisevpn.net
Performance and user interface improvements.
Most Helpful Reviews
Doesn’t work - Doesn’t even load
More Reviews for Current Version
v2.0 actually got worse - Verison 1.x: The macOS version just repeatedly connects and disconnects, in a perpetual loop, until one quits the menu bar app. It doesn't seem to populate the "VPN server address" field in the Network pref pane with the FQDN or IP addr of any VPN server, which might be why. On iOS, it appears to connect, but every "what's my IP" website could still see the WAN IP address of my US-based ISP, rather than the VPN/proxy server's addr. I have to enable "proxy all US website[s]" in order to mask my ISP's IP address. This calls into question whether this is really VPN or not. Version 2.0: Now the option to "proxy" traffic based on the destination site's [presumable] geographical location is removed. The macOS app now defaults to the "global" mode, which seems to mean it proxies all traffic out-of-the-box. The app itself is even worse than before though. Choosing "connect" does nothing, but bringing up the subscription "Upgrade" dialog. The same "Upgrade" box comes up whenever one chooses "Autoselect and order by speed" under either the "Servers" or "VIP servers" menu option. So v2.0 seems nothing more than a dumbed-down "upgrade" designed to push for paid subscription at every turn. All in all, I haven't been able to connect even once with any version of WiseVPN on the macOS. Somehow this app has garnered eight five-star ratings, with nary a coherent review to support those ratings.
good - good
为何更新不了？ - 还有就是为啥不能手机也登这个？买了一年Vip别告诉我 我用一个月不到就跪了？