Wireless Transfer App
Developer: Shenzhen Socusoft Co., Ltd
Current Version: 1.2
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 4 MB - Download
Wireless Transfer App lets you easily and quickly download photos and videos from iPad/iPhone/iPod touch to Mac as well as upload photos and videos from Mac to iOS devices via WiFi.
This app requires the iOS version of Wireless Transfer App be installed and running on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Key Features of Wireless Transfer App
* Download photos & videos from iPad/iPhone/iPod touch to Mac computer
* Upload photos & videos from Mac to iPad/iPhone/iPod touch
* Drag and drop supported
* Transfer through Wi-Fi network, with no need for cables or iTunes
* Transfer in full resolution, without any quality loss
* Batch downloading and uploading supported
* Photos in RAW format supported
* Allow you to create new albums on your device for photo transfer
* Keep photo metadata intact during the transfer
* This app requires the iOS version of Wireless Transfer App be installed and running on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
* You must have your Mac and iPhone/iPad/iPod touch connected to the same Wi-Fi network in order to let Wireless Transfer App work properly.
1. Changed app icon
2. Retina display supported
3. Some bugs fixed
Most Helpful Reviews
keep in mind - it works great, u just have to have the app on ur phone/device open all the time, very fast very stable, i guess they fixed the problems.
Couldn't get it to work IMAC to IPAD - New IMAC, new IPAD. Wanted to transfer photos to IPAD outside of Photostream and thought this would do it. Fiddled with it for about an hour and gave up. Was never able to get the IPAD to "see" the IMAC - followed the instructions for typing the url for my network into Safari but it never connected. Kind of my limit for the amount of time I am willing to invest. I want an APP to work without hours of trouble shooting.
More Reviews for Current Version
Works seemlessly| Nice UI | Bug in authorization - i have installed the app on my iphone4 and macbook air. I have set password in my phone app so that no one can access the photos on my phone without my permission, but still I am able to access all photos on my macbook air using this app without entering any password. I have cleared authorization history, enabled password protected, enabled authorize to connect. But still I am able to access all photos which are on my phone through my macbook app. This implies anyone running this app on mac in same wifi network, will be able to access all my photos. This is concerning.
Works seemlessly … Slower than Christmas … Don’t wateryour money - I should have gone to the store and purchased the USB cord … Wasted $2.99 App works seamlessly but I have been waiting 5 minutes for the app to transfer 8 pictures from iPhone to my Mac. I needed to upload pics from iPhone to my MAcbook Air and left my USB cable at home … Its now been 10 munites and the 8 photos I took are still transfering from the iPhone to the Mac … Donl waste your money … I could have just driven to OfficeMax in the same amount of time.
Incompatibility - Please add support for OS X Yosemite, it’s not working
easy and fast - If you have a good internet, it is very easy to transfer pictures and videos from your device to mac