Current Version: 1.5.3
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 3.6 MB - Download
WinBid helps airline pilots and flight attendants manage their trips/pairings. WinBid automatically downloads and stores all your airline’s pairings off-line.
** Supports ONLY the following airlines **:
- AA pilots
- AA former LUS flight attendants
• Double-click on any trip pairing to view the full pairing.
• Save pairings and notes to My Schedule feature
• Automatically add passenger loads from NRTP to scheduled pairings
• Everything can be printed, and/or saved as PDF
• Edit pairings to add/remove legs or duty periods - then export the edited pairings to iTunes for inclusion in WinBid Pairings 2 for iPhone.
• Logbook for airline flying (includes FAR 117 reporting)
• Support for FFDO activity reports
• Scheduled pairings and logbook shared with WinBid Pairings 2 on iPhone, and WinBid Schedule on iPad
• No charge for monthly downloads
• Supports all pilot regular, secondary, reserve lines.
• Supports pairings (only, no lines) for F/A domestic, F/A Supplemental, and F/A European/Middle East.
• Does not include access into CATCREW, however contact us for our free CATCREW for OS X app.
• Internet connection (for downloading monthly lines/pairing packages only)
- bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Great Program - I have been waiting for this program to be available for Mac users, and my wait is now over. Does everything it promises. I cant wait for the update to add secondary lines. Awsome app, works great. Hurry up apple, and get the updates out!
Disappointed - Been a WinBid user since before it was called WinBid. After years of declaring that WinBid would never be built for Mac, here it is. I am spoiled by the Windows versions I have used over the years. I decided to try out the Mac version rather than upgrade my WinBid 7, to version 8, and keeping using my Parallels. Mistake. The Mac application does hardly anything. And, when you save an awarded block to your calendar, all the three-day transatlantic trips show up as "2-day" trips. Why? Even CATCREW Option 2 shows them as three days. Why does this app screw up the calendar so one can't see all the days one is working at a glance? Poor execution. Can I get my money back, and just wait for PBS?