Developer: Tida Inc.
Current Version: 2.5.3
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 4.8 MB - Download
"To all Mac that related to Windows."
WinArchiver is the Professional Zip archiver.
'Apple Downloads' that is antecedent of Mac App Store has recommended as 'Staff Pick' in Japan.
Twitter: @tidajapan (Most of tweets are in Japanese, sorry)
### Features ###
- WinArchiver can create a Zip file that is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows.
- WinArchiver can extract completely a Zip file that was created on Microsoft Windows.
- WinArchiver excludes any Mac OS X files (.DS_Store, AppleDouble, etc.) from a Zip file automatically.
- WinArchiver treats properly a file name that contains any multibyte characters.
- WinArchiver allows you to use a password that contains any multibyte characters.
- MULTIBYTE CHARACTERS? ... Japanese, Korean, Chinese.
### Reviews ###
- [PC Online] MacWinZipper: The online software that should be installed if you have bought Mac.
- [Lifehacker Japan] How to create a Zip file by Mac without garbling on Windows.
- MacBook Air Perfect Guide
- The Marvelous Free Software for Mac
- MacPeople 2010/12
- 100% Mook Series: Mac for Beginners
- MacPeople 2010/11
- Mac100% Vol.9 (Reviewed as the one of Excellent Softwares)
- MacPeople 2010/2
- Mac100% Vol.8
Please try WinArchiver. Thank you.
Added support macOS Sierra.
Fixed several bugs.
Most Helpful Reviews
@ Ghazvini - You can try pulling the files you want to extract directly to the WinZipper icon in the dock. I did this and i successfully created a zip archive.
There's something wrong - There's something wrong with this app. It doesn't have any windows and the menu items are grey, not working. And the support page is all Japanese. Is anybody out there? Can anyone hear me? Is there any help?