White Noise includes 50 HD stereo ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax and sleep better at night. Are you in a hotel and miss the familiar sound of your fan or air conditioner? Flying on a plane and just want to nap? Includes high quality looping noises such as ocean waves crashing, heavy rain pouring, and flowing stream water.
Relax. Sleep better. Feel better.
- 50 New HD Stereo Perfectly Looped Sounds
- Beautiful photos in a cover flow interface allows you to swipe to your favorite sound.
- Mix sounds together with our revolutionary mix pad and create new unique sounds
- Download new sounds for free from our White Noise Market ( http://whitenoisemarket.com/ )
- Digital Sleep Clock is the perfect bedside sleep companion. Swipe left or right to change colors. Drag up and down to adjust brightness.
- Sound timers that slowly fade audio out so you don't suddenly awake.
- Multiple alarms that slowly fade in so you wake up feeling refreshed.
- Full screen mode supported
- On-screen media and volume controls
- Create custom playlist of sounds and mixes with different playback durations
- Favorites view for quickly accessing your preferred sounds and mixes
- No ads!
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Babbling Brook, Bathroom Fan, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Box Fan, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Evening Lake, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Gentle Waterfall, Grandfather Clock, Gray Noise, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain on Lake, Rain on Metal Roof, Rain on Tent, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Singing Birds, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
White Noise is available for also available for all iOS devices including iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Click the Web menu to find out more details!
Visit our website at http://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise/
Support and FAQ info at http://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise/support/
Download new sounds at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
White Noise was first created for the original iPhone in 2008 by TMSOFT and has been continuously updated with new features. Join us on Facebook and Twitter and let us know how we can improve.
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WhiteNoiseApp
Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/whitenoiseapp
Thanks for using White Noise by TMSOFT!
White Noise 7 for Mac adds search, drag and drop support, and lots of UI improvements! Check out the list of new features:
1. Search bar added to top of application for quickly finding a sound or mix to play. You can also drag items from the search results into the Mix Pad or Playlist to add a sound.
2. Drag and drop support added for importing new market sounds that you download from whitenoisemarket.com. Just drag the WNA file into the White Noise app and it'll automatically import.
3. Drag and drop support added for rearranging sounds in the Sound, Mix Pad, and Playlist side catalog.
4. Mixes that are imported with missing sounds support searching the White Noise Market for a match.
5. UI improvements for Mix Pad sounds, catalog of sounds, various dialog popups, and menu items.
6. Setting added to disable market prompt new sound notification.
7. Major improvements to importing of new sounds.
8. Fixed music alarm not reaching full volume and improved support for older versions of macOS.
Thanks for using the White Noise app for Mac. If you have any problems with this version please contact us by using Help / Send Feedback or e-mailing us at [email protected]
Most Helpful Reviews
Perfect - The reviewer that says the computer can't be put to sleep is wrong--you can actually create a timer in the app to put the computer to sleep after a certain amount of time or even at a specific time. So no need to worry about battery. Tons of useful features in this app such as slow volume raising alarms which is a much better way to wake up in the morning. Lots of high quality sounds that can be mixed together in cool ways. $5 is a bargain.
Five dollars wasted... - I was pleased with the program -- however (and echoing an earlier review), be aware that installing this version of the app prevents your mac from entering sleep mode. I like knowing that I can walk away from my laptop and have it enter sleep mode after a few minutes of inactivity -- once I installed the app, all I returned to was a MacBook Pro with no battery power left. If they come up with a solution for this -- I'll happily reinstall the program.