Weight Tracker - Fitness Journal
Developer: Zen Labs
Current Version: 1.2
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 12.7 MB - Download
50% OFF Introductory Sale! $19.99 --> $9.99 for A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Weight Tracker is the easiest app for tracking your weight and reaching your goals!
1. Enter your gender, height, weight, and target weight.
2. Enter your weight and take a photo of one meal per day.
3. That’s it! Track your progress and celebrate those milestones! Look back at how far you’ve come and how your eating habits have improved. Every journey begins with a single step.
• Easy to use!
• Gorgeous user interface
• Record your weight once a day
• See your eating habits improve in your personal photo log
• Write down notes to reflect on your meals
• View and edit any data from your personal calendar
• View your analytics and track your progress on the graph
• Keep up to date with your BMI on the dashboard
• Export your data to a CSV file
• Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
• Optimized for both iPhone and iPad devices
*Studies have shown that taking a photo of your meal and writing about how you feel will help you reflect on your eating habits and help weight loss.
We hope you enjoy the app and find it to be a useful training tool. Please leave us any friendly feedback, and rate us if you like the app!
Questions/comments regarding the app? Please email us at [email protected] or visit us at www.zenlabsfitness.com.
Join the community for help, tips, and advice!
This app and any information given by it or by Zen Labs Fitness are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.
- fixed camera issue
Most Helpful Reviews
Using for 2 weeks. so far so good - great way to track your weight. i've been using it since september 28th and am still submitting an entry every single day. I'm about 2 pounds down consistently. remember to always take your weight in the morning as soon as you wake up to try to be as consistent as possible. i haven't really used the social media features, but the graph is a nice way to keep track.
Graph doesn’t work. - Save your money if seeing your weight loss charted on the graph is important to you. I have weights from 2013 to the present day in 2014. The graph shows only the first few months and will not move to show the last months. I’ve sent two emails to support, but no answer yet and their automatic reply says they get so many emails they cannot respond right away. So I’ve spent my money on a product that doesn’t work properly and I have no idea if or when support will answer my request for help. Very disappointed
More Reviews for Current Version
Very motivating - I love the simplicity of this app. It’s keeping me motivated to weigh in daily and to stay focused on my diet/excercise plan. I use the notes to track my workouts and eating. It’s perfectly simple.