Current Version: 3.3.1
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 9.1 MB - Download
WebsitePainter is a editor for creating professional looking Websites, without HTML knowledge and programming. With a few clicks it is possible to create web pages with elements like Web2.0 buttons, gradients, round borders, hover effects, transparencies, continuous text and more.
- Exact placement for pixel perfect layouting
- WYSIWYG editor
- Integrated FTP client, one click and publish it to your server
- Supports Absolute as well as Dynamically Sized Layouts
- Create Interactive Slideshows with just a few clicks
- Create HTML, PHP and ASP pages
- Lots of precreated templates
- Full control over the generated HTML code
- Supports all Languages through Unicode
- and much more
Note: This is not a HTML editor!
- Fixed a problem causing navigation menu not to work correctly, sometimes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Good Stuff - Straight forward and easy to use from install to the uploading of the finished file. I have no plans to use anything else. When uploading, it is best not to consider using a second program like Fetch. Websitepainter will do it easily. Though I am sure Fetch does the job for other files, it didn't do the job with this format.
Surprised Apple would allow this to be sold - This offers only several bland templates, so you will not save any creative time. It is not wysiwyg, because it publishes/loads incorrectly. However, we can only publish locally due to the filename extention problem. Our server cannot read the file. It cannot be saved as html, just under the ridiculous app filename extention. This has been a waste of my money, and worse, a waste of my time. I am surprised and disappointed the app store would even offer this.