Developer: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Current Version: 1.2.2
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 21.2 MB - Download
WeatherPro for Mac has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company, following its success on smartphones. This reliable weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information brought to you by passionate weather professionals – hence the name WeatherPro!
Please note that WeatherPro for Mac does not contain the complete function range of our mobile apps but we will endeavour to add more features with every update in order to give users the best weather experience.
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Map preview with recent image of satellite (worldwide) and/or radar layer (for the USA, Australia and much of Europe)
• Two widgets available - one in the status bar showing the current weather, and one in the notification centre additionally offering a 3-day-forecast
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Option to alternate in the map preview between many additional layers
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at http://twitter.com/weatherpro or contact [email protected]
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help center.
We hope you enjoy using WeatherPro and we thank you for any feedback!
Most Helpful Reviews
Nice App - Visually appealing weather offering from a European Weather company, the app offers in app purchases that extend the data set. My suggestions for the app: Better radar integration- the app’s radar display is a strict relief map with no boundaries. This would especially be good during inclimate weather. Route Planning weather- the ability to plan a route and given the time and speed calculate the weather during the road trip.
I live in Beaverton OR and 5 Beaverton USAs appear when searched. - A worthless utility as all 5 Beavertons are identified as "Beaverton USA." Which one is Beaverton OR? The satellite/Radar map does hot show anything helpful data to identify which is which. There is no zoom function. Lack of a zoom ability for the maps is a big omission. If I could zoom out I might be able to see where the dot is in the USA. Based on the inability to locate my location this utility is worthless. A waste of 99¢.