Weather Live Free
Developer: Apalon Apps
Current Version: 1.9
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 27.9 MB - Download
Meet Weather Live Free. The most beautiful weather app ever.
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Whether it is cloudy, raining, snowing or even stormy outside, Weather Live Free will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your Mac. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live Free will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
- Weather forecasts and local time for multiple locations all around the world
- Search for a specific location by postcode, zipcode, latitude/longitude, IP, city/town name
- Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
- Adjustable layout, check the basic information or go advanced. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
DEEP WEATHER DETAILS:
- 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
- "Feels Like" temperature
- Dew Point temperature
- Today’s Max and Min
- Wind direction and speed
- Wind Chill
- Humidity and precipitation information
- Visibility details
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time
- Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Day time and Night time modes
- Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
- All weather details
- Text only
Get Weather Live Free and be prepared for any weather!
- From now on, you can use the app in your native language! Languages available: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Turkish, Chinese simplified, Russian, Portuguese;
- Enjoy smooth and flawless work of the app on OS X El Capitan.
Most Helpful Reviews
Weather... - I haven’t had this app very long, but it’s just what I was looking for in a weather app. I’ve tried many of them when I was on my old Windows computer, but now that I’m on a Mac…this app is very good. I’m running Mavericks on my Mac, and it hasn’t so much as given me a hiccup.
CLUNKY U.I. with AD! - A clunkly, garish, interface, with a gigantic ad begging you to purchase it with almost every click. And Apple actually includes this ad-loaded app as part of OS-X?? They’re crazier than I thought! Sorry, we don't do ads, and won't be extorted to make them go away - we DELETE the app!
More Reviews for Current Version
Wind Direction - This is a great addition for my desktop. My favorite is the wind speed and direction - I live on a large pond with a long fetch toward the North West. You cannot imagine how much snow wind from that direction delivers to my property when the pond is frozen. Not complaining - I do get some amazing sunsets.
ok - So far it's ok. I've only used it twice and it's already prompting me to write a review - that's a bit annoying - so here's your review.
weather - love this app easy to read and accurate!
KISS-Keep It Simple Stupid - This no frills but simply the basics we need to know and it does so quite elegantly.
I’m Happy With This App. - This does not give the weather on Pluto (yes, it is a planet). This is not an app for measuring the vacum of the black holes in space. It is an app for giving the GENERAL weather in your area. Where I live it might be sunny, but 6 blocks away it is raining cats & dogs. I think this is a great app and I get what info I want from it. To the developers, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.