Weather Dock Express
Developer: Mach Software Design
Current Version: 1.2.3
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 42.4 MB - Download
Weather Dock Express is the most modern, innovative, and beautiful Weather application. Weather Dock Express features stunning photorealistic animations, super accurate weather forecasts, gorgeous interactive 3D Graphics, and even Live Tropical Storm, Earthquake, Clouds, and Sunlight data. View photorealistic animations with animated Rain, Snow, Clouds, the Sun, Moon, even Lightning, and more! Or view an Interactive 3D Solar System or view Planets (with Planetary data) individually right from the Menu Bar! Weather Dock Express combines sophisticated technology with stunning design -- all while being super easy to use!
Ridiculously Advanced Features!
- Left-click the Dock Icon to bring up the main Weather window (only if Weather Dock Express is in the background, if in the foreground choose File > Main Window)
- Left-click on the Menu Bar Item to bring up the Current conditions and Five Day forecast Menu -- anywhere system-wide
- Right-Click the Menu Bar Item to bring up a 12-Hour Forecast and Live Interactive 3D Earth; also system-wide
- Resize the main Weather window to automatically turn the 5-Day Forecast into a 10-Day forecast
- Click on Current Conditions or Five-Day Icon (on the main window) to view detailed Forecast information for that time period (currently only U.S. only)
- Choose a Forecast in the Menu Bar Item to view detailed Forecast information for that time period (currently U.S. only)
- Works for over 200,000 Locations worldwide
- Unlimited Multiple Locations
- Weather data updates every 15 minutes
- Switch Locations instantly from the Locations Menu
- Retina Display support
- Incredibly advanced, yet super easy to use
Innovative Live 3D Earth
Our Interactive 3D Earth features a plethora of real-time data sources unseen in applications today; The Live 3D Earth features:
- All Earthquakes that have happened in the past 24 hours
- Names of current Tropical Disturbances, Depressions, Storms, and Hurricanes; including Live Wind Speed
- Live Clouds shows storms as they form
- Live Sunlight direction that shows shadowed and lit portions of the Earth
*If you like Weather Dock Express, please show your support by leaving us a good review -- good reviews keep the updates coming!*
- Our Local Weather data provider recently changed how weather data was retrieved; all Weather functions are fully functional with this update
Most Helpful Reviews
Pretty freaking awesome - A lot of really cool features in this app, it really does have realistic animations, and the planets/solar system features are sick!
Useless - Only gives the date, not the day for 5 and 10 day forecast. No high and low temperature displayed, just clear, rain, clouds. Detailed info for the day doesn’t give high and low temperature, just one or the other. No mention of rain in detailed information for a day that is listed with “light rain” in the 5-day forcast screen. 12 hour weather info not coming up with the right-click, as was indicated. Incomplete explanation of features and how to use them. Waste of money.