Weather Dock+ Desktop forecast
Developer: Voros Innovation
Current Version: 3.7.0
Last Updated: 11 days ago
Download Size: 52.5 MB - Download
Weather Dock puts the weather right on your desktop. With a glance at the dock icon, you can see the current weather conditions, today's or tomorrow's forecast. With a single click you can access detailed current conditions and 7-day weather forecast.
Detailed weather forecast:
• Access the detailed current conditions and 7-day weather forecast window with a single click
• Detailed 3-day two hourly forecast
• Multiple forecast location support
• Forecast window has animated icons
• Imperial or Metric units
• Weather updates every 60 minutes.
• Updates Weather automatically if update was missed due to sleep or lack of internet connection
Animated Customizable Dock Icon:
• Icon badge shows: Current temp, wind or feels like temp or today's/tomorrow's min/max temp
• Displayed weather can be: Current Conditions, Today's or Tomorrow's forecast
• Weather Conditions text color: Black, White or White with Gray background
• Adjustable animation speed (can be turned off)
Very accurate weather information supplied by Weather Underground®
If you experience any issues please contact us directly using the "Contact Us" button/menu item and specify your forecast location.
+ Updated for macOS High Sierra
Most Helpful Reviews
Very convenient! - I really enjoy having this app on my Mac. I can just glance at the icon in the dock to see the current temperature and conditions, and I can click the icon if I want more info. I’ve stored about seven locations in the app, and it’s pretty easy to switch from one to another. It’s one of my most-used apps!
Need iPad App that will run on my Mac !! - I have several iPad apps that do a pretty good job of weather reporting. Too bad none of them will run on my MacBook Pro. This app is not really useful at all, and I certainly wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. Especially not to a friend. Someone REALLY needs to develop some weather apps for Macs & laptops similar to those for iPad and iPhone. So. No. I’m not pleased with this one at all, and even less pleased with half a dozen others that I have tried over the last couple of years. This one is still on my MacBook (unlike the others),, but only because I want to have SOMETHING no matter the lack of quality or usefulness. . . .
More Reviews for Current Version
Simple and to the point - All I need.