Developer: Reactiv Code, Inc.
Current Version: 1.3.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 2.8 MB - Download
> Previously featured in the App Store's "New and Noteworthy" <
Watermarker is the premiere utility for customizing images with a variety of watermarking options. Whether you are interested in promoting your brand or business logo on website images, or just simply trying to restrict unauthorized use of your photos, Watermarker is the app to use.
At its core, Watermarker was designed with one main feature in mind: ease of use. From the workflow to the user interface, Watermarker was developed to make watermarking easy for everyone. Simply drag images in to watermark it and drag them out to save. Configure your watermarks just the way you want, then save the settings as a preset for future use.
- Custom text, including font, color and opacity
- Use a logo or image as a watermark
- Strikethrough entire image
- Easily accessible presets
- Drag and drop functionality
- Retina Optimized Graphics
- Batch Processing
- Drag and Resize custom image watermarks
New Feature in Version 1.3
- Draggable Text watermarks!
- Multiple line weights for Strikethrough watermark
- Updated UI
- Insert any custom text into the image
- Complete control over fonts, colors, opacity, and location
- Quick access to a Copyright © symbol
- Insert a personal or professional logo
- Drag any image into the watermark settings
- Image watermark is saved for future uses
- Control over image location and opacity
- Add a strikethrough to the entire image
- Customize strikethrough color and opacity
- Deters unauthorized use of the photo
- Watermarker can resize the images when saving
- Enter a specific pixel width to constrain the images
- Image size is reflected in real-time in the app
- Save a group of customized settings as a preset
- Presets can have unique names and can also be reordered
- Easy to create or delete presets when needed
Drag and Drop Workflow
- Simply drag images on to the canvas to start watermarking
- Apply any number of presets and drag the images out to save
- Fixed a rare crasher
* To report issues or offer feedback please email [email protected] As always, if you enjoy Watermarker please consider leaving a review in the App Store. It really helps!
Most Helpful Reviews
Good App! - My needs are not huge, mostly one at a time watermarks and occasional small batches. Does what I need easily. Don's help is a rapidly answered email away, if needed.
No control over size. - I thought this would be a solution to my needing to add a quick watermark to a photo now and then. After dragging the photo onto the app, there is no way to control the size of an image watermark. In fact, you find that your photo was resized by the app and you have no control over that. So, my watermark, which I intended on being small in the lower right corner, ended up covering the entire photo. No joy! This is an app that needs a LOT of refinement. I gambled 8 bucks and lost on this one.