Wars of the Roses
Developer: HexWar Games Ltd
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 4 days ago
Download Size: 800.1 MB - Download
Fight the various battles of the Wars of the Roses throughout the Medieval ages. Each campaign is themed around fights between the Lancaster and Yorkist houses during various different periods of the countries rule. Capitalize on strategic advantages to turn the tide of war in your favour; ride down your foes with heavily armoured knights, hold the line with bristling ranks of billmen or strike from afar with the famed English longbow and huge pieces of artillery. Will you emerge victorious or become another casualty of war?
• High Definition Medieval Era Graphics.
• 7 Mission Tutorial Campaign.
• 4 Mission Tudor Campaign.
• 8 Mission Lancastrian Campaign.
• 8 Mission Yorkist Campaign.
• All missions, except the tutorial, can be played as both sides.
• Over 30 Unique Medieval Units.
• Detailed Combat Analysis.
• Flank Attacks.
• Strategic Movement.
• Hours of Gameplay.
• Detailed Reference Charts.
• Map Zoom.
Fixes an issue that meant buildings were not always acting as they should.
More Reviews for Current Version
Interesting Scenarios. I Can’t Judge the History. Some Bugs. - The game is much like “Ancient Battles: Rome,” without the faster movement of “Battles of the Ancient World.” A couple scenarios are unplayable due to bugs, including the Yorkists in “Fighting Flight,” which freezes partway through, and the Lancastrians in “2nd St. Albans,” which fails to register victory conditions.