Wallpaper Wizard 2
Developer: MacPaw Inc.
Current Version: 2.1.3
Last Updated: 19 days ago
Download Size: 31.8 MB - Download
Choose from hundreds of curated desktop pictures in HD, and the app will set you a new background every week, day, or hour. Finally, you can spare yourself the pain of sifting through Google Images — with Wallpaper Wizard 2, you’ll have enough fresh wallpapers for your Mac’s entire lifetime.
Never run out of good desktop backgrounds:
- Over 25,000 wallpapers, with new arrivals monthly
- Curated photos only, so no ugly vector art and pixelated pics
- All images are in 4K quality to look crisp even on large Retina displays
Get a new desktop wallpaper every week, day, or hour:
- Add all backgrounds you like to Roll and have the app change them for you
- Set Roll to switch your wallpapers as often as you want
- Or set desktop pictures manually if you don’t like an ever-changing screen
Easily find whatever wallpapers you like:
- Nature, textures, flowers, sea views — anything you feel like today, you got it
- All desktop wallpapers are grouped into collections for easy browsing
- Save your best-loved backgrounds to Favorites, so that you never lose them
And finally, even if you juggle multiple displays, Wallpaper Wizard 2 will make them all pretty. Get Multi-display as an in-app purchase and literally surround yourself with beauty.
- performance improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
Looks fine on 5k - Great selection of high-quality images, all the photos I’ve tried so far look fine on my 5k iMac.
Multiple Screens for Extra $$$ - This app won’t even try to change the background on your secondary screen if you don’t pay an additional $4.99. A total and absolute rip-off after paying $9.99 for the app!
More Reviews for Current Version
Wonderful photos - Always adding more interesting photos. GREAT content. Can sometimes run a bit sluggish, but worth the little bugs.
Such a good idea! - It’s a really good idea, I do not need to keep looking for cool pictures anymore to change my screen. Unfortunately in recent days the photos have not changed with the frequency I set, but with quit and re-start it has returned to work.