WPSConvert - for MS Works
Developer: RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Current Version: 1.2
Last Updated: 16 days ago
Download Size: 119.1 MB - Download
WPSConvert is a fast and easy way to batch convert Microsoft® Works documents into Microsoft Office documents, PDF and RTF formats.
If you receive Microsoft Works documents as email attachments or you switched from Windows to Mac and wants to open and read Works documents? The easiest way to circumvent this problem (short of using Windows) is to convert Works file to either Microsoft Office documents (docx, xlsx), PDF or RTF using WPS Converter.
• Convert Microsoft Works Word Processor files (.wps, .wpt) and Microsoft Works Spreadsheet files (.xlr, .wks) into Microsoft Office Word format (.docx) and Microsoft Office Excel format (.xlsx) respectively.
• WPSConvert can convert Microsoft Works file formats into PDF and Rich Text Format (.rtf) files.
• WPSConvert retains layout, images and graphics into target format.
• Very flexible options to add files into conversion list. Simply Drag & Drop into list or Right click Open With in Finder or Drop on WPSConvert application to add files for export beside direct Add File/Folder buttons.
• An advance option to maintain source directory hierarchy at destination with converted files in respective folders. While conversion WPSConvert automatically creates intermediate directories of source file path in target folder with converted formats.
• Source as destination folder to output documents beside original document in same folder on your computer.
Note: The WPSConvert is a standalone application running natively to convert Works documents into targeted format securely right on your computer, you don’t need internet connection or to install any third party application or other plugin to convert a document.
* Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Bug fixed related to source as destination options
Most Helpful Reviews
Works—perfectly! - There are several converters in the app store. I chose this one because it doesn’t just open the files, it 1. Converts them directly to .doc files, and 2. *with no loss of formatting.* None of the other converters I saw do either of these things. I am a college writing instructor, and I do a lot of work online. Students submit files that I later open and print. No matter what I say about Save As and submitting .doc or .rtf, there are always some .wps files. Nothing on earth opened .wps files. Running after students to convert their files is a pain. Now I can just convert them myself!