WMF Converter Pro
Developer: Dmitry Kozlov
Current Version: 3.4.5
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 3.3 MB - Download
WMF Converter Pro - work with wmf and emf images easily.
The program is mac wmf image converter and viewer application. On Windows, many graphics and forms are stored and exchanged as Windows Metafiles (WMF, EMF). On Mac, you can not preview wmf files unless you open them in a Microsoft applications such as Word or PowerPoint or use WMF Converter and Viewer application.
So, if you wish to use the images stored as WMF or EMF files on the Mac - this is the right choice for you.
WMF Converter and viewer allows you to open wmf or emf files on the Mac, and convert them to numerous vector and raster image formats including: PDF(vector), EPS(vector), JPG, GIF, TIF, PSD, PICT, PNG, BMP, SGI, ICNs.
- navigate through the images in a folder using navigation keys and keyboard shortcuts,
- view wmfs at different zoom amounts,
- convert mac wmf files to vector formats,
- convert wmf on mac files to mostly used raster formats with different resolution amounts,
- batch convert images of the folders with wmf files,
- multiple WMF, EMF files processing,
- WMF or EMF file information display,
- replace colors option in vector based WMFs or EMFs.
- export images to PDF, EPS, BMP, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PNG, TIFF and other image formats
- export files in mac 'ICNS' format,
- customizable image Preview size.
- export with full folder hierarchies
Color replacement functionality improved
Most Helpful Reviews
Loved it!! - Fast and easy. Best experience so far with it.
Not ready for prime time - The app completely useless for me. Very disappointed. App crashed frequently. Enough to be a real problem. I needed the app mainly as a wmf viewer and searcher utility for a large number of files and I cannot use it. The viewer function only shows my files in shades of red and black. Really wierd. I tried a shareware competitor and there is nothing wrong with my files. The mouseover image enlargement is spastic. It would not stay on the screen and only rarely worked at all. It also did the red and black thing. They really need to work on this version. I did not try any of the conversion functionality so I cannot comment on that.