Developer: Corkhat Software
Current Version: 1.8
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 4.8 MB - Download
Easily monitor your VoIP device status and let it interact with your Mac:
- CallerID (Visual and Voice) using your Address Book
- iChat status update when on the phone
- Pause/Resume play in iTunes, Quicktime and DVD Player automatically
- Visual feedback (Notifications when receiving calls)
List of compatible devices from Sipura/Linksys/Cisco : PAP2T, PAP2, PAP2-NA, PAP2-EU, SPA-1001, SPA-2100, SPA-2102, SPA-3000, SPA-3102, RTP300, SPA Phones 900/500 series and WIP310
VoIP Tracker will NOT work if your device has been locked by your provider and you can't change syslog settings on it.
Note : We have tested most of those devices but we can't test all configurations so please contact our support if you encounter any issue.
- More efficient parsing for the phone status messages (as a result, support for 10.6 had to be dropped)
- Retina ready (all icons have been redesigned including the application icon)
- Sandboxing enabled
- Use Notification Center when running on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- FIX : voice notifications still active when disabled in Preferences
- FIX : crash when receiving calls for some users
- FIX : iTunes/Quicktime automation not working reliably
- minor tweaks and fixes (mutli-CPU performances)
Most Helpful Reviews
Doesn't do anything it says it do....... - It connects with my phone, but none of the notification or integrations its suposed to have work.