Developer: Evasion Games
Current Version: 1.2
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 51.6 MB - Download
Test your reflexes in a thrilling race against the time!
In the year 2174 the quest for habitable planets has become a necessity for the survival of the human race. Starships manned by robots explore the universe in the search for planets similar to The Earth.
Your destination is the secret space base Hexa and your mission to train the latest exploration robot prototype, codenamed VIT, completing 18 training circuits full of obstacles and enemies in a frantic race against time that will put your skills to test.
Pilot your VIT unit through several training levels avoiding obstacles and enemies. Discover the shortcuts and find the fastest way to reach the goal.
- Game translated to English (in addition to Spanish, German, French and Italian).
- High quality 3D graphics.
- Surrounding music and sound effects generating a totally immersive atmosphere.
- 18 levels full of obstacles and enemies.
- Unlock levels by reaching the goal before you run out of time.
- Collect all the crowns: beat the best marks by reaching all check-points and unlock the final level.
- New Retina graphics.
- Retina full screen issue fixed.
- Redesigned first three levels to ease the mastering of game controls.
- Adjustment of the best marks in all levels.
- Improved camera system.
- Added mouse control option.
- Minor bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Had to write this review after reading other reviewers comments - I never ever review apps or games I purchase but after reading all the reviews on here saying how difficult the game was, I decided to just give it a shot since I loved the old marble madness type games and the graphics from the screenshots looked like this could be a really good game. I played for roughly 3 minutes and got to level 5 before I decided to quit and write this review, this game is not remotely difficult its just enough to make it a little challenging if that I would say, considering I finished each stage with 20 seconds left on the clock…. All these reviewers here must just be really bad at using a keyboard, so if you're deciding on getting this game, get it its great for $1.99.
Retina Display - I bougth the Game and i can't even play it it just repeates the intro screen over and over again…. waste of 2 dollars