Developer: Mazookie, LLC
Current Version: 2.2.2
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 2.3 MB - Download
*** On sale! 50% off for a limited time. ***
VistaClock is a replacement for the Mac OSX build in menu bar clock. VistaClock not only gives you the time and optional week number icon display, but when you click on it, a dialog with calendar and analog clock opens up. Optionally you can add additional clocks with time zones.
*** VistaClock is IANA time zone database compliant and contains all possible Time Zones. For example, India has *one* timezone, GMT+5.5. Looking in the list delivers "Asia/Kolkata +5.5" which is indeed the correct timezone for all of India. ***
You can quickly see the date for two weeks from next thursday. Or the day the 20th of next month falls on.
- Quick access to calendar and analog clock with second hand.
- Start on Login option.
- Week Number Icon in the statusbar (color or monochrome).
- Keep on Top option.
- Additional clocks with time zone support.
- Custom format for statusbar clock.
- Custom Clock Control, choice of clock faces.
- Custom Calendar Control.
- Week Number calendar view.
- Automatically hides when not in focus.
- Event and Reminder indicators.
- Go to date and Day details, including day of year and offset from current day.
- Full month name for menubar date.
- Secondary time on menubar.
- Date calculator.
- Fixes bug with full screen mode.
- Fixes bug with fonts on calendar only mode.
- Fixes bug limiting the number clocks to 5.
- New menu bar options.
- New Clock in the Dock feature.
- New Clock Face.
Most Helpful Reviews
Perfect! Just what I wanted. - Every clock/date program I tried until VistaClock was either too much and cumbersome, or too little and wouldn't do what I wanted. This one is excactly what I need and I imagine will be for most people. I wanted a calendar that was small enough not to intrude, but large enough to be useful, and one that would be on top of windows when I needed it to be so that I could use it to work with scheduling, but also one that could be hidden when not needed. This little jewel does exactly that! Don't know how it could be better unless they paid me to use it. Richard
More Reviews for Current Version
Amazing little app, it should be in all Macs…. - Love this program. I use it often to quickly check the calendar and other time zones I do business with. I use split screens and this makes it easier to look at the calendar while reviewing the documents on both side-by-side windows. Much simpler than swithcing to the Calendar program. Nice work Makoozie. Very much worth it… Thanks,
Fantastic! - Love this lil app; many config options but each just rght. Can keep going, but .. outta time!