Virtual Villagers - The Secret City
Developer: LDW Software, LLC
Current Version: 1.00.61
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 45.6 MB - Download
Embark on a journey with a group of villagers in search of a new part of the island to populate. Land on the hidden shores of the northern side of Isola and explore what was once a secret city. Find new sources of food to nourish your villagers and help them rebuild the remains of this mysterious city. Who lived here before? Where have they gone? What is the secret of Isola?
· Real- Time Weather! Clouds, fog and sudden down pours drenching your tribe.
· Real-Time Gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
· Discover who among your tribe is destined to become Chief!
· Investigate and rebuild the remains of a ruined city!
· Find new sources of food for your villagers!
· Help your villagers make a variety of unique potions from hidden herbs, many with unpredictable effects.
· Dozens of new collectibles for children to retrieve.
· Raise children who resemble their parents.
· Watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
· Help your villagers unravel the mysteries of Isola!
Fixes issue with running full screen in Lion.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great! But why green? - Virtual Villagers-The Secret City is by far the best Virtual Villagers game. But in every game, especially in this one, when in the full screen mode the children, birds, mountain sides, and some research equipment is all green! WHY GREEN?! :P Even in the Detail's screen everyone is green. Though, if you're looking for a fun game to waste your time, this is a great game. :D
What a waste! - The game keeps crashing after only 1 day of playing. Don't waste your money!
More Reviews for Current Version
Beautiful but Ugly - I remmeber playing this game a very long time ago and I still love it today! It is a beautiful game with great artwork, but unfortunately it has a horrible resolution. The graphics are stretched and distorted. Fantastic game but disappointingly outdated.