Developer: Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
Current Version: 4.6.0
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 46.3 MB - Download
Convert movies/films from anywhere to enjoy on your iPad, iPhone or Apple TV!
***Time-Limited Special Offer(Original Price $49.99)***
Why Choose Wondershare Video Converter Pro?
Wondershare Video Converter Pro is a powerful tool to convert video & audio files to perfectly fit iMovie, Final Cut Pro, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV and most mobile devices.
√ Convert at a 30X faster speed with ZERO quality loss.
√ Easily Convert SD,HD Videos
- Convert both standard definition videos (AVI, MP4, MPG, WMV, etc.) and high definition videos (HD MP4, HD WMV, HD MOV, etc.) to 3D formats.
√ Extract and Convert Audio
- Extract audio from video
- Convert audio files to most popular formats including MP3, M4A, M4R, FLAC, APE, WAV, AC3, AIFF and etc.
√ Support Plug-in Camcorders and AVCHD Files
- Simply plug in your device and it will automatically scan and display all of your recorded files onto the app's main window. Alternatively, drag-n-drop your AVCHD files from your desktop's folder or memory card.
√ Compatible with Various Applications and Sites
- Convert videos to be high compatible with various popular applications like iMovie, Final Cut Pro, iDVD and etc.
- Convert videos for sharing on social media like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and etc.
√ Support Output Device
- Apple device: iPod, iPhone (iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G), iPad (iPad, iPad mini, iPad 2, the New iPad), Apple TV (Apple TV, Apple TV 2, Apple TV 3, Apple Generic)
- Game players: Xbox (Xbox 360 & Xbox One) PlayStation 3, PSP, Nintendo Wii.
- Smart phones: Android Generic, Galaxy S III, Galaxy S IV, Galaxy Note, Motorola Razr, Windows Phone, BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Curve, San-disk Sansa, LG Optimum
√ Basic Editing Tools
- Crop, split, rotate, adjust effect, and add customized watermarks, etc.
√ Awesome iTunes Library
- Retrieve, add and edit movie's metadata such as artwork, actors, directors, episode name, and etc.
- The converted videos, together with the retrieved metadata can be transferred and synchronized into iTunes library.
*** Wanna burn home DVDs and more? Please check out 'Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate'. Now on sale!
Need HELP? Please contact us and we'll feedback to you ASAP.
[email protected] (preferred)
If you love this app, do not hesitate to leave a review.
1.Support OS X 10.11(EI Capitan)
2.Stability improved & small bugs fixed.
Most Helpful Reviews
Easy to use app to help me converting videos - video Converter does me a great favor to help me convert the Sony cam videos to my Mac and into mov. formats. It is easy to use, support many format conversion and easy edition. Great app!
DON'T BUY - if you live in the U.S., the discs have copyright encryptions and you can't download any movies. False advertizing. I'm calling apple.
More Reviews for Current Version
DOES EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED IT FOR ~ !!! - This Video Converter does extremely well in not only convertering media, but converting it to whatever device you plan on viewing it on! I highly recommend this to anyone who is in college and downloads video lectures, I do it an convert them for my computer, Apple TV, and my iPhone 6s+!!!!
Video Converter apps often seem like scams - This one actually works with no hidden gotchas or annoyances. Well done ..the ratings are deserved.
Video ConverterPro - This app performed every task as advertised.It convertsfiles to #D with impecable results. Altering resolution, frame rate, & bitrate is neither difficult or time consuming. There is nothing more to say, except "Thank You”.
Still Tweaking a few things - I can’t give 5 stars. I am wondering if 4 stars is too high. I have several 4k .mov files out of GoPro Quik. I have attempted to convert these to .avi movies to make it faster and easier to view on a Windows PC. None of the files load. Zero. I get ‘failed’ messages when i attempt to do this. I cannot find any supporting documentation, or online articles related to this error. However, when I attempt to convert the ‘raw’ [.mp4] version straight out of the camera, these will convert. For me, this is not ideal as goPro raw files have that signature ‘fisheye’, which I prefer to remove in most instances. I will keep looking for resolution, and if I find it and it works, I will update my review.
Simple yet Flexible = Powerful - Great app for batch transcoding files. Everytime I use it, I am more impressed.