Developer: Fat Apps, LLC
Current Version: 1.4.1
Last Updated: 12 months ago
Download Size: 4.8 MB - Download
VideoBuffet is a video browser and player, specifically designed to let you watch multiple videos simultaneously.
There’s no library to create, or metadata to type in. Just drag your videos onto VideoBuffet and start watching, right now. There's no easier way to browse through your collection.
VideoBuffet can search your Movies folder, and automatically find all of your videos for you. It can search through thousands of files per second, so even the largest collection will open quickly. You might even rediscover videos you forgot you had!
• Plays multiple videos at once (up to 16), in one window.
• Utilizes AVKit for optimized, hardware-accelerated video playback.
• Plays any video supported by QuickTime (except DRM-protected movies).
• Can automatically find all video files in your Movies folder.
• Page through your videos in order, or choose a random selection to watch.
• Sort your videos by name, date, size, label, and more.
• Automatically prevents screen dimming while playing.
• Searches through thousands of files per second, to quickly open even large video collections.
• Quickly scrub through a video by hovering over it while holding the Command key.
• Boss key! Quickly hide VideoBuffet with a single keypress, for covert video watching.
• Resizable, zoomable main window.
• Full-screen mode
• Includes extensive on-line help.
• Fixed a bug which caused Preserve Aspect Ratio setting to not be properly preserved.
• Fixed a bug which caused funny things to happen if you resized the window very small.
Most Helpful Reviews
Works as advertised - Simple app, works as advertised, without bug crashes or usability issues. I'd love to see only one more feature added: the ability to play movies sequentially automatically, i.e. load 10 movies, and when the first one ends, the 2nd one starts automatically.
Confusing user interface, designed by monkeys - AVOID - The documentation does not match the user interface. There is no toolbar on the window as suggested. It is practically impossible to select what videos you want displayed, where they are displayed, nor is is possible to view more than four videos at a time unlike the 16 suggested by the developer. If a software engineer with 20 years experience designing systems with usability in mind can’t figure this program out, well, best of luck to you. At least I only threw away $5
More Reviews for Current Version
Great app, just got even better with this update - The enhancements in 1.4 are fantastic. A great app that just keeps getting better.