Video Editor Redux - Mosaic Cut Movie Edit
Developer: DFAV TEAM
Current Version: 3.3.5
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 34.2 MB - Download
The easiest-to-use home video editing software with special editing features lets you seamlessly stitch together video clips, music & text, apply effects and get a professional-looking home movie in minutes.
Weave amazing movies with any format video, audio & photos .
Personalize home video with picture-in-picture, filters, transitions & more . Voiceover for your video .
Edit video/audio/photos with classic features like trim, split, rotate & crop, splits video into segments, reverse play and adjust the play speed. Voiceover for your video .
Export to movie or DVD , built-in professional DVD tool .
Add mosaic, if you want to blocking people's face or other things , the app is your best choose .
Video Editor Redux is the fun, easy-to-use video editing software designed. Movie Editor Ultimate support almost all video, audio and picture formats.
1. Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems
2. Trim, crop, rotate and split videos to achieve the best overall video effects.
3. Several video screen play at the same time .
4. Provide 27 effects for your videos and photo .
5. Provide 54 transition template for your videos and photos.
6. Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor
7. Reverse play your video, adjust the speed of video playing, part of your video playing more slow or faster.
8. Detach audio from video.
9. Adjust the Ken Burns effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points
10. Record video from webcam.
11. Record voiceover for your video.
12. Add mosaic on video.
1. Provide 12 fine subtitle animation effects for your video.
2. Adjust the motion effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points to move your subtitle .
3. Add professional text.
· Support video format ( mp4, mov, avi, mpg, rmvb, wmv, mpeg, rm, 3gp, 3g2, 3gp2, flv, f4v, mkv, ts, tp, trp, mts, m2ts, m4v, dat, dv, mod, asf, nsv, evo and many more) .
· Support audio format (mp3, mp2, ac3, mpa, wav, mka, wma, flac, aac, ogg, aif, au, mpa, aiff and many more.)
· Support all photos.
· Export to movie. You can share the movie with family and friends.
· Export to DVD .
The app can save the project to local, open the project at the other time.
Note: If you have some problems, please send an email to [email protected] I will solve these issues as quickly as possible.
Resolved some bugs .
Most Helpful Reviews
It Works! - Amazingly simple editor, with all the functions I need for doing simple edits. Multiple video tracks, "detach audio" so I can replace, audio track can go above or below video track(!!!), moving the playhead around is a little clumsy but you get the hang of it, magnetic timeline works but doesn't fight me when I want to move pieces around... I've only used it for 24 hours, but already have produced three needed pieces of video! This is amazing, coming from 10 years of editing with FCP/X, for those moments when you just need a very simple YouTube video made. I also have the Subtitle Edit Pro (by the same company) because I need to add subtitles to my videos, which led me to this Video Editor Redux. I also have the same company's Screen Record Pro, video with audio, and that video dropped into this Video Editor Redux just fine - andio and video, resulting in a YouTube demonstration video for my website in the shortest amount of time ever! There is a review in the "All Versions" tab about not being able to import video. I just dragged and dropped, and there it was! Dropped video, detached audio, dropped new audio...
No way to input videos! - Maybe something is glitching, but I can’t seem to figure out how to input a video (Other than recording one directly from the mac). It useless as of now…There is only an option to record video or audio directly from the divice right now…
More Reviews for Current Version
Easy but Powerful - We used this app to put sermons up on our church’s website. Many of the sermons need to be edited and we needed a program that was easy enough we could teach several people how to use, yet powerful enough to make edits and add titles. We were extremely happy on all fronts.
Great Product!! - Excellent product! Im a songwriter in Nashville and i use Vid Editor delux to produce Music or Lyric Videos. The app is highly capabable but easy to use. I’m very proficient on it now and i just dove in and began using it. Great job by the designers!! shawn
Easy to use and works well - I have used this to make and record video and audio. Easy to use and to edit. The only feature I would add is the ability to have two projects open at the same time.
I Want a refund!!! - Dont waste your money! $25 and you’d expect this video editor to be atleast decent… I was trying to edit a couple of videos to put together, but the PLAYBACK is very LAGGY and GLITCHY.. how can you edit when it PLAYS like that?? I WANT A REFUND $25. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!
Its Ok - I paid a good amount of money for this, and, 1.It Crashes constantly 2.It lags my videos no mater what frame rate I set it to 3.when ever I speed up a video the after 3 times restarting it, then it finally exports…My video has tons of skips and lags. this App is not worth $19 bucks…$3.99 maybe but $19 bucks is too much in my option, please fix your App. Thank you.