Video Editor MovieMator Pro – Movie & Film Maker!
Current Version: 2.3.1
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Download Size: 48.5 MB - Download
*** On Sale. Original: $29.99! ***
With a streamlined design and professional editing features, Video Editor Pro easily edit any type of video and audio clips in its native format to create fantastic family movies and high quality photo slideshows at the speed of thought. Besides providing the basic editing features like trimming, cropping, splitting, rotating and more, it brings to the table exceptionally advanced editing functionalities like video overlay (PIP), stabilization, etc. With 40+ built-in fixed filter effects and perfect support for keyframe technology, Video Editor Pro will create a variety of eye-catching animation effects.
Video Editor MovieMator Pro provides unlimited video and audio tracks for editing large projects. Moreover, it fully supports all media formats like 4K UltraHD, H.265, MP3, OGG, JPG, SVG, etc. and is optimized for the decoding of different formats, which significantly improved the decoding speed and quality.
Create Fantastic Animation Effects with Keyframe Animation Technology
• Text animation: display different text at different times of the clip.
• Rotate animation: set different rotation angles at different times of the video clip.
• Wave animation: show different wave effects at different times of the clip.
• Stabilization animation: show different stabilization effects at different times of the clip.
• Gradient brightness, saturation, contrast, white balance and other effects.
• Download the software NOW to experience more animation effects.
Easily Edit Videos/Audios/Images
• Unlimited video tracks and audio tracks help users handle all projects.
• Basic editing features: merging, splitting, rotating, cropping, trimming, etc.
• Seamlessly assemble clips and adjust them frame by frame in the Timeline .
• Separate the audio track from a video file with ease.
• Create colorful slideshows with photos, music and fades.
Make Personalized Home Movies with Creativity
• 40+ fixed filter effects: Blur, Old Film, Sharpen, Stabilize, Vignette, White Balance...
• Create fantastic animation effects with keyframe animation technology.
• Play multiple videos in the same time with Picture-in-Picture effect.
• Stabilize your shaky Action Camera footage in one click.
• Create Fast/Slow-motion video by adjusting the playing speed as you like.
• Support volume adjustment and various audio filters to create perfect sound effect.
• Set fade in/out time for videos and audios with freedom.
• Enhance your movie by adding personalized subtitles and dazzling transitions.
• 20+ dazzling transitions: Dissolve, Iris Circle, Clock Top, Cut, Bar Vertical...
Fully Support Media Files of Any Type
• Import all videos/photos shot by iPhone 6s, GoPro, camcorder or other devices.
• Support videos/images downloaded from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and more sites.
• Support videos with voiceover that recorded by any screen recording software.
• Support all popular video/audio/image formats: MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MKV, MPG, RMVB, M4V, 3GP, FLV, TS, M4V, VOB, F4V, MP3, WAV, MKA, OGG, FLAC, AAC, JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP, SVG...
• Work natively with a broad range of formats including ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD, H.264 from DSLR and more.
Extremely Intuitive and Friendly Interactive Operation
• The interface of MovieMator is intuitive and Real-time preview feature ensures what you see is what you get.
• Arrange and Trim all elements on the timeline by dragging and dropping.
• Easy-to-use cut, copy, and paste operations.
• Hide, mute, and lock the video /audio track with one-click.
Powerful Project Preservation and Video Output Capability
• Incredibly fast export of HD videos in 200+ media formats for playback on all devices.
• Customize output parameters like resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio, encoding and etc.
• Save the file as a project for direct editing next time.
• Auto save the project when the window is closed unexpectedly.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated: [email protected]
1. Fixed some bugs
Most Helpful Reviews
The Program I need - I don’t need a fancy complicated Video editing program like Final Cut. Just a siimple to use Editor to remove parts of videos that are not what I need. This program does exactly what I want it to do. It took a few tries to get it right, probably because I didn’t read the manual first. Some of the terminology if unfamiliar to me but after a few false starts I edited my video with great results I have used iMovie but found it a bit more complicated and sometimes the video and audio were out of sync after editing. With Video Editor MovieMater the video and audio stay in sync after editing. For free, this is a must have program for video editing
Very Glitchy - Doesn’t seem to work very smooth. In cliking on a simple thing like “add text,” it automatically shuts down. Hopefully your work was saved because there is no warning.
More Reviews for Current Version
Eh. - Everything worked fine for me. That was until I saved my project. When I saved the project, and then tried to open it back up, it said that it was the wrong type of file. I saved it directly from the app itself, but it’s telling me that its not the right file. I had to start completely over. Now I have to make sure my work is complete instead of saving and coming back to it. All of the other controls worked, but I did have a problem with adjusting brightness and contrast though.
Worst $20 Ever Spent - I spent 4 hours working on a project. Not only was it hard to use and glitchy for me to use also, but it shut down while i was working and i had to start over. I couldn’t save it to my computer. only the app itself. When I went back to open the video, it now doesn’t exist. I can’t believe this. I feel completely robbed from. i better get some kind of refund.
Glitchy but helpts with easy jobs - It is an improved version although its design does not respond to the intuition on the user. TO create transitions is a nightmare specially if several photos are in line and they need to match some musical pattern. You create a transiton and all sequences have to be changes. A nightmare for me when I edited my first 3 videos.
Not really happy with this - Yes you can edit and add video and audio, my problem is the video I uploaded was from a phone and it will not let me adjust the size to get rid of the black boarders. I worked with tech support and they could do nothing about it. Worked hard on a video and made sure to save twice just incase something went wrong. Turns out the save did not sork and I have to redo what I spent an hour doing. In addition to these I have a couple of files that cannot load and say that I need to email the company for a license. All in all look for another product I doubt they would have all these problems
Not Final Cut. . . But - I’m still trying to navigate this application, hoping it’ll replace the Final Cut Pro I can’t use with newer OS X system. All I needed was something other than iMovie to make simple short vids. So far I’ve learned how to split audio from a clip, use the timeline and hopefully will have mastered it all when I update this review. Following the pdf manual, it says “video’s disabled” when extracting/exporting audio from a clip. Not so — it says “audio disabled.” But it still works. I miss my Final Cut Pro, so am desperately hoping this will do. 3 stars and hopefully more after I’ve fully learned this program.