Video Editor MovieMator – Movie & Film Maker!
Current Version: 2.1.0
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Download Size: 46.9 MB - Download
2 years in the making, Video Editor MovieMator has finally become a simple but powerful free video editing software. It not only allows users to do all the basic editing work such as trimming, cropping, splitting, rotating, merging and more, but also provides unlimited video and audio tracks. With the built-in transition and professional-looking filters, Video Editor MovieMator can help users create short videos easily.
Video Editor MovieMator is committed to providing the most intuitive and easiest way for video editing. Real-time preview feature ensures what you see is what you get, and even video editing beginners can quickly get started and freely edit videos as they want. Making movies has never been easier! It fully supports all media formats like 4K UltraHD, H.265, MP3, OGG, JPG, SVG, etc. and optimized for the decoding of different formats, which significantly improved the decoding speed and quality.
Edit Videos/Aduios/Images to Movies with Creativity
• Unlimited video tracks and audio tracks help users handle all projects.
• Switch the visibility of the current track to easily preview specific track elements.
• Trim / Merge / Split / Crop / Rotate video clips of any format.
• Transition and various video filters are available.
• Support volume adjustment and various audio filters to create perfect sound effect.
• Create Fast/Slow-motion video by adjusting the playing speed as you like.
• Set fade in/out time for videos and audios with freedom.
• Customize the content/color/size/position of text to create personalized subtitles.
• Mute the original audio with one-click to easily change the background music of videos.
• Precise control over all video, audio and image frame by frame.
Fully Support Media Files of Any Type
• Import all videos/photos shot by iPhone 6s, GoPro, camcorder or other devices.
• Support videos/images downloaded from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and more sites.
• Support videos with voiceover that recorded by any screen recording software.
• Support all popular video/audio/image formats: MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MKV, MPG, RMVB, M4V, 3GP, FLV, TS, M4V, VOB, F4V, MP3, WAV, MKA, OGG, FLAC, AAC, JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP, SVG...
• Work natively with a broad range of formats including ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD, H.264 from DSLR and more.
Extremely Intuitive and Friendly Interactive Operation
• The interface of MovieMator is intuitive and all features are clear at a glance.
• Easy-to-use cut, copy, and paste operations.
• Hide, mute, and lock video track and audio track with one-click.
• Arrange and Trim all elements (videos/audios/images) on the timeline by dragging and dropping.
• Real-time preview feature ensures what you see is what you get.
Powerful Project Preservation and Video Output Capability
• Incredibly fast export of HD videos in 200+ media formats for playback on all devices.
• Customize output parameters like resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio, encoding and etc.
• Save the file as a project for direct editing next time.
• Auto save the project when the window is closed unexpectedly.
Note: Video Editor MovieMator is designed to create short videos quickly. Users can export videos up to 5 minutes. One default transition and several filters (fade in, fade out, Text, Resize, Rotate, Volume,Crop. ) are available in Video Editor MovieMator. If you want to export videos of any length with numerous transition and filter effects, please upgrade to Video Editor MovieMator Pro.
Key Features of Video Editor MovieMator Pro:
1. 40+ built-in filter effects supported by KeyFrame animation technique: Text, Blur, Old Film, Sharpen, Stabilize, Vignette, White Balance...
2. 20+ stunning transitions: Dissolve, Iris Circle, Clock Top, Cut, Bar Vertical...
3. Export videos of any length.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Support email: [email protected]
Most Helpful Reviews
Good for price - The movie maker isn’t quite as easy as it could be, but overall I would give it an 8/10 for ease of use and 7/10 for self-explaination. The only reason it loses points on those two is that some of the functions are hard to use, like adjusting the amount of time/speed of each clip — you have to adjust each frame and it is hard to get it to the exact time you want. Also, halfway through it stopped importing media files so I had to restart the app, but then it worked. For a free app, it works great.
Horrible. Not User Friendly. “Failed to repair" - I didn’t hold out much hope for this app so I only spent about 30 minutes importing clips and placing them in the correct order. I didn’t worry about publishing at this point, just wanted to make sure it would save. It said it did. I closed out and opened the app. It said numerous files couldn’t be found so I had to double click on each one and “re-find” them, which I did by simply clicking on the file by the same name from within my library files. After going through all (several minutes), it then said “failed to repair project” and there was nothing there. Nothing. Whole project is gone. Worthless.
More Reviews for Current Version
Don’t bother.. - I saved my project twice and everytime i try to access the file; it shows up blank and then shuts down.
Fairly Good For a Free Software - Here’s what I like about this software. 1. It’s Free 2. You can work with multiple video tracks (something iMovie doesn’t let you do) 3. Very user friendly and easy to use. What I don’t like: 1. No color/contrast/sharpness/brightness/saturation settings 2. Doesn’t let you select multiple tracks for moving things around easily 3. Overall just limited capabilities (I understand, it’s a free program, not a big deal) Overall it’s a really decent software. Probably the best FREE video editing software I’ve used so far. Has some solid capabilities and is extremely easy to use. Thumbs up from me.
simple and works for what I need - I’m a low-tech guy with virtually no cyber-video experience. This editor was easy to figure out and simple enough to meet my needs. It doesn’t appear to have a lot of bells or whistles, but those would just confuse me anyway. It did my job well.
Good - Good for basic video editing and clipping…. simple and easy to use
Perfect for what I needed!! - I wanted to string a few clips together, edit and add audio and this was PERFECT. Didnt have to pay to export my first video unlike the other one I wasted all my time on only to be prompted at the end that I had to pay if I didn’t want their ugly watermark on my content!