Video Editor MovieMator Pro
Current Version: 2.4.0
Last Updated: 12 days ago
Download Size: 47.7 MB - Download
*** On Sale. Original: $29.99! ***
With a streamlined design and professional editing features, Video Editor MovieMator Pro easily edit any type of video and audio clips in its native format to create fantastic family movies and high quality photo slideshows at the speed of thought. Besides providing the basic editing features like trimming, cropping, splitting, rotating and more, it brings to the table exceptionally advanced editing functionalities like video overlay (PIP), stabilization, etc. With 40+ built-in fixed filter effects and perfect support for keyframe technology, Video Editor Pro will create a variety of eye-catching animation effects.
Video Editor MovieMator Pro provides unlimited video and audio tracks for editing large projects. Moreover, it fully supports all media formats like 4K UltraHD, H.265, MP3, OGG, JPG, SVG, etc. and is optimized for the decoding of different formats, which significantly improved the decoding speed and quality.
Create Fantastic Animation Effects with Keyframe Animation Technology
• Text animation: display different text at different times of the clip.
• Rotate animation: set different rotation angles at different times of the video clip.
• Wave animation: show different wave effects at different times of the clip.
• Stabilization animation: show different stabilization effects at different times of the clip.
• Gradient brightness, saturation, contrast, white balance and other effects.
• Download the software NOW to experience more animation effects.
Easily Edit Videos/Audios/Images
• Unlimited video tracks and audio tracks help users handle all projects.
• Basic editing features: merging, splitting, rotating, cropping, trimming, etc.
• Seamlessly assemble clips and adjust them frame by frame in the Timeline .
• Separate the audio track from a video file with ease.
• Create colorful slideshows with photos, music and fades.
Make Personalized Home Movies with Creativity
• 40+ fixed filter effects: Blur, Old Film, Sharpen, Stabilize, Vignette, White Balance...
• Create fantastic animation effects with keyframe animation technology.
• Play multiple videos in the same time with Picture-in-Picture effect.
• Stabilize your shaky Action Camera footage in one click.
• Create Fast/Slow-motion video by adjusting the playing speed as you like.
• Support volume adjustment and various audio filters to create perfect sound effect.
• Set fade in/out time for videos and audios with freedom.
• Enhance your movie by adding personalized subtitles and dazzling transitions.
• 20+ dazzling transitions: Dissolve, Iris Circle, Clock Top, Cut, Bar Vertical...
Fully Support Media Files of Any Type
• Import all videos/photos shot by iPhone 6s, GoPro, camcorder or other devices.
• Support videos/images downloaded from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and more sites.
• Support videos with voiceover that recorded by any screen recording software.
• Support all popular video/audio/image formats: MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MKV, MPG, RMVB, M4V, 3GP, FLV, TS, M4V, VOB, F4V, MP3, WAV, MKA, OGG, FLAC, AAC, JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP, SVG...
• Work natively with a broad range of formats including ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD, H.264 from DSLR and more.
Extremely Intuitive and Friendly Interactive Operation
• The interface of MovieMator is intuitive and Real-time preview feature ensures what you see is what you get.
• Arrange and Trim all elements on the timeline by dragging and dropping.
• Easy-to-use cut, copy, and paste operations.
• Hide, mute, and lock the video /audio track with one-click.
Powerful Project Preservation and Video Output Capability
• Incredibly fast export of HD videos in 200+ media formats for playback on all devices.
• Customize output parameters like resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio, encoding and etc.
• Save the file as a project for direct editing next time.
• Auto save the project when the window is closed unexpectedly.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated: [email protected]
* Improved video exporting speed.
* Fixed bugs.
Most Helpful Reviews
The Program I need - I don’t need a fancy complicated Video editing program like Final Cut. Just a siimple to use Editor to remove parts of videos that are not what I need. This program does exactly what I want it to do. It took a few tries to get it right, probably because I didn’t read the manual first. Some of the terminology if unfamiliar to me but after a few false starts I edited my video with great results I have used iMovie but found it a bit more complicated and sometimes the video and audio were out of sync after editing. With Video Editor MovieMater the video and audio stay in sync after editing. For free, this is a must have program for video editing
Very Glitchy - Doesn’t seem to work very smooth. In cliking on a simple thing like “add text,” it automatically shuts down. Hopefully your work was saved because there is no warning.
More Reviews for Current Version
Good program. Easy to use. Exports in many formats - This is a great piece of software. If you need basic editing (chopping video, change speed, fade in/out, merge-transition), this is the one to get. Its really well laid out and its pretty intuitive. I have been looking for some software to edit some files from a DJI Phantom 3 Drone which shoots at 2.7k ( resolution 2704x1520 ) Have tried the demo of Final Cut Pro which is great but I cant justify £300 for some quick editing. iMovie does not seem to support 2.7k - it downsizes it to 1080p so no use to me. This seems to fit the bill ! It edits the files and can export to many different resolutions ! Can’t argue with that eh !
Simple and effective - It’s easy to use and works well. I can splice my films and create the strips I want. Good editing program and easy to learn. It does crash on occasion. When adding texts, the default is time stamps, which have to be removed. Easy to splice in stills and sound bites and background script. Overall an inexpensive and useful movie editing program.
Amazing!!! My go-to app to make videos! - I totally like it. The app does what it says and have all the features I need to edit my family videos. Used the basic free version for months and I am really happy with it. Compared other tools, cropping, resizing, spliting, making PIP, creating transitions and exporting videos have become easier and quicker to me. Thanks goes to the developers and technical support. Every time I have questions, I can always get prompt response from their technical support. After several updates, the basic has become more and more stable and much easier to use now. I recently bought the Pro verison as it’s on sale, really a good bargain. The Pro version never shuts down and has more filters like color adjust, noise reduction which I use a lot. Now I can make perfect videos and all my family like the videos I made with MW Pro. Highly recommend!
Thumbs up for MovieMator. Goodbye MovieMaker. - Thumbs up for this movie editor program. It exports to many formats and can be used to convert from one format to another. It’s always annoyed me, as a Mac enthusiast, that Windows MovieMaker is so useful, so finding something to use on my ancient MacBook (aluminium late 2008, 2.4Ghz, 8Mb RAM, El Capitan) was long overdue. MovieMator turns out to be just the thing. The interface took half an hour to become familiar (including finding hidden facilities such as transitions) and it does the job without fuss. My wife’s PC can now be left in peace.
Liked at first. - I liked this editing app at first. It did a great job and was simple to use. I’ve had it for about a month. Now when I try to edit videos, they look and sound ike they’re going to be fine - then after they’re exported - the sound is warped to all sound a few octaves lower. I have contacted support and they have responded in a timely manner but my problem is still not resolved. I’m upset I paid $15 for this app when it is not working.