Video Editor MovieMator – Movie & Film Maker!
Current Version: 1.7.8
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Download Size: 46.9 MB - Download
2 years in the making, Video Editor MovieMator has finally become a simple but powerful video editing software. It not only allows users to do all the basic editing work such as trimming, cropping, splitting, rotating, merging and more, but also provides more advanced editing features like video overlay (PIP), Fast/Slow motion, etc. With the built-in dazzling transitions and professional-looking filters, Video Editor MovieMator can help users easily create their own home movies. What’s more, MovieMator supports unlimited video and audio tracks for editing large projects.
Video Editor MovieMator is committed to providing the most intuitive and easiest way for video editing. Real-time preview feature ensures what you see is what you get, and even video editing beginners can quickly get started and freely edit videos as they want. Making movies has never been easier! It fully supports all media formats like 4K UltraHD, H.265, MP3, OGG, JPG, SVG, etc. and optimizes for the decoding of different formats, which significantly improved the decoding speed and quality.
Edit Videos/Audios/Images to Movies with Creativity
• Unlimited video tracks and audio tracks help users handle all projects.
• Switch the visibility of the current track to easily preview specific track elements.
• Trim / Merge / Split / Crop / Rotate video clips of any format.
• 20+ dazzling transitions: Dissolve, Iris Circle, Clock Top, Cut, Bar Vertical...
• Professional-looking video filters: Blur, Old Film, Sharpen, Stabilize, Vignette, White Balance...
• Support volume adjustment and various audio filters to create perfect sound effect.
• Create Fast/Slow-motion video by adjusting the playing speed as you like.
• Set fade in/out time for videos and audios with freedom.
• Make your work more professional and personalized with Picture-in-picture and other Hollywood-level effects.
• Customize the content/color/size/position of text to create personalized subtitles.
• Mute the original audio with one-click to easily change the background music of videos.
• Precise control over all video, audio and image frame by frame.
Fully Support Media Files of Any Type
• Import all videos/photos shot by iPhone 6s, GoPro, camcorder or other devices.
• Support videos/images downloaded from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and more sites.
• Support videos with voiceover that recorded by any screen recording software.
• Support all popular video/audio/image formats: MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MKV, MPG, RMVB, M4V, 3GP, FLV, TS, M4V, VOB(only output), F4V, MP3, WAV, MKA, OGG, FLAC, AAC, JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP, SVG...
• Work natively with a broad range of formats including ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD, H.264 from DSLR and more.
Extremely Intuitive and Friendly Interactive Operation
• The interface of MovieMator is intuitive and all features are clear at a glance.
• Easy-to-use cut, copy, and paste operations.
• Hide, mute, and lock video track and audio track with one-click.
• Arrange and Trim all elements (videos/audios/images) on the timeline by dragging and dropping.
• Real-time preview feature ensures what you see is what you get.
Powerful Project Preservation and Video Output Capability
• Incredibly fast export of HD videos in 200+ media formats for playback on all devices.
• Customize output parameters like resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio, encoding and etc.
• Save the file as a project for direct editing next time.
• Auto save the project when the window is closed unexpectedly.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixes the problem that can not start on Mac OS X 10.8
Most Helpful Reviews
The Program I need - I don’t need a fancy complicated Video editing program like Final Cut. Just a siimple to use Editor to remove parts of videos that are not what I need. This program does exactly what I want it to do. It took a few tries to get it right, probably because I didn’t read the manual first. Some of the terminology if unfamiliar to me but after a few false starts I edited my video with great results I have used iMovie but found it a bit more complicated and sometimes the video and audio were out of sync after editing. With Video Editor MovieMater the video and audio stay in sync after editing. For free, this is a must have program for video editing
Crashes constantly. - Most frustrating app ever. Crashed constantly and when i reopened my saved files they were all corrupted. Worst movie maker. Don’t waste your time.