Video Editor MovieMator – Movie & Film Maker!
Current Version: 1.7.8
Last Updated: 27 days ago
Download Size: 46.9 MB - Download
2 years in the making, Video Editor MovieMator has finally become a simple but powerful video editing software. It not only allows users to do all the basic editing work such as trimming, cropping, splitting, rotating, merging and more, but also provides more advanced editing features like video overlay (PIP), Fast/Slow motion, etc. With the built-in dazzling transitions and professional-looking filters, Video Editor MovieMator can help users easily create their own home movies. What’s more, MovieMator supports unlimited video and audio tracks for editing large projects.
Video Editor MovieMator is committed to providing the most intuitive and easiest way for video editing. Real-time preview feature ensures what you see is what you get, and even video editing beginners can quickly get started and freely edit videos as they want. Making movies has never been easier! It fully supports all media formats like 4K UltraHD, H.265, MP3, OGG, JPG, SVG, etc. and optimizes for the decoding of different formats, which significantly improved the decoding speed and quality.
Edit Videos/Audios/Images to Movies with Creativity
• Unlimited video tracks and audio tracks help users handle all projects.
• Switch the visibility of the current track to easily preview specific track elements.
• Trim / Merge / Split / Crop / Rotate video clips of any format.
• 20+ dazzling transitions: Dissolve, Iris Circle, Clock Top, Cut, Bar Vertical...
• Professional-looking video filters: Blur, Old Film, Sharpen, Stabilize, Vignette, White Balance...
• Support volume adjustment and various audio filters to create perfect sound effect.
• Create Fast/Slow-motion video by adjusting the playing speed as you like.
• Set fade in/out time for videos and audios with freedom.
• Make your work more professional and personalized with Picture-in-picture and other Hollywood-level effects.
• Customize the content/color/size/position of text to create personalized subtitles.
• Mute the original audio with one-click to easily change the background music of videos.
• Precise control over all video, audio and image frame by frame.
Fully Support Media Files of Any Type
• Import all videos/photos shot by iPhone 6s, GoPro, camcorder or other devices.
• Support videos/images downloaded from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and more sites.
• Support videos with voiceover that recorded by any screen recording software.
• Support all popular video/audio/image formats: MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MKV, MPG, RMVB, M4V, 3GP, FLV, TS, M4V, VOB(only output), F4V, MP3, WAV, MKA, OGG, FLAC, AAC, JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP, SVG...
• Work natively with a broad range of formats including ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD, H.264 from DSLR and more.
Extremely Intuitive and Friendly Interactive Operation
• The interface of MovieMator is intuitive and all features are clear at a glance.
• Easy-to-use cut, copy, and paste operations.
• Hide, mute, and lock video track and audio track with one-click.
• Arrange and Trim all elements (videos/audios/images) on the timeline by dragging and dropping.
• Real-time preview feature ensures what you see is what you get.
Powerful Project Preservation and Video Output Capability
• Incredibly fast export of HD videos in 200+ media formats for playback on all devices.
• Customize output parameters like resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio, encoding and etc.
• Save the file as a project for direct editing next time.
• Auto save the project when the window is closed unexpectedly.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Support email: [email protected]
Fixes the problem that can not start on Mac OS X 10.8
Most Helpful Reviews
The Program I need - I don’t need a fancy complicated Video editing program like Final Cut. Just a siimple to use Editor to remove parts of videos that are not what I need. This program does exactly what I want it to do. It took a few tries to get it right, probably because I didn’t read the manual first. Some of the terminology if unfamiliar to me but after a few false starts I edited my video with great results I have used iMovie but found it a bit more complicated and sometimes the video and audio were out of sync after editing. With Video Editor MovieMater the video and audio stay in sync after editing. For free, this is a must have program for video editing
Bugs!!!! Couldn’t export! Also, technical support didn’t help at all! - I used this for a project for my Masters Program in university, Was easy to easy for editing - straightforward and stuff. However, too many bugs, the music would have brakes as well as the transitions. Then, after done, couldn’t export it to any format for the final video!!! Failed for every format type. At last, tried getting help from technical support and they told me to apply for a refund. Terrible. Would 100% recommend Mac’s iMovie instead!!! Worked perfectly with no bugs whatsoever and has more features!
More Reviews for Current Version
Simple and Easy to use, but the bugs are too much - *I’ve only been using this for a few hours. So far, the interface is easy enough to use if you look at the tips. My only qualm is that when importing pictures, it automatically makes each one 10 mins long. If you were going to use this for stop motion, I wouldn’t recommend it. If there was a choice to select several frames to edit at once, like in Photoshop, I’d give it 5 stars. Otherwise, it is an amazing and intuitive app *After using it for a couple weeks. I’ve edited several videos with thise software now. Every single video has had a complication with exporting. The last video I edited on this was the last straw. It took me 3 hours for the fist draft and while exporting it, I lost half the video. The screen was black for the last half of the video, mind you, before this I played it through on the interface without any problems. After going back to the interface, however, the screen remained black for the last half even though there was video there. the audio still played, but no video. Another problem is when splitting or cutting clips, the software sometimes takes the clip and keeps the thumbnail/ one image on it for the duration of the clip so you have to recut and edit the clip again. On top of that, it repeatedly looses the clips on my computer. When I reopen any project it states taht there are missing files in the project. I’ve tried to relocate the clips and all, but it just takes way too long. If an update comes out that fixes these problems, I’d be glad to use it again, but for now, I guess I’ll have to settle with imovie. It is pretty easy to use, but a bug that results in a black screen after hours of editing is too high a price to pay.
It is easy to use and the features are nice!🎆 - I like this app very much. I was able to edit my videos very easily. If you are a beginner you might need to use the help guide to help you understand the features. It is relatively clear and easy to understand. The features are new to me but I got the hang of it very quickly and I think that they will come in handy to you too. There are many different editing tools that help me with making the best videos I can and the quality is excellent. If you are a beginner or anyone who is interested in video making this is a great tool for you.
Very pleased - Works as expected with logical controls.
Very depressed, waste time!!!!!!! - This is a worst application i have! I spent 7 hours to edit the video but the app can't export it . I export the video to desktop, but very depressed the app will freeze . Why ? The app wastes 7 hours .Very very depressed . I hate this app .