Video Editor Movavi: Easy Movie Maker
Meet Video Editor Movavi for Mac – a superfast streamlined app for easy video editing on Mac. Try it out and see how easily you can create polished home videos and photo slideshows. It takes just five easy steps:
1. Upload video clips and photos: use any popular video or image format, import all files from the folder of your choice.
2. Edit and enhance your footage: cut, rotate, and crop video, delete unwanted segments, improve video quality, fix shaky and vertically shot videos.
3. Add music: import your own audio files in almost any format or choose from pre-installed selections. Add stylish titles and callouts, enhance the flow with dynamic transitions.
4. Experiment with filters: apply creative effects including Old Movie, Flying Objects, Pop Art and many more.
5. Export your movie: use a wide range of built-in presets optimized for regular playback, mobile viewing, and sharing online.
► Video Editor Movavi lets you manage your project intuitively: set the aspect ratio before you start or change it on the go if you need to; both widescreen and standard 4:3 options are available.
► Import video files in AVI, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, DivX, FLV, MKV, and other formats and edit them on the convenient timeline: cut and trim, rotate the footage to any angle and crop at the same time.
► Enhance video quality in one click: adjust colors and smooth out shaky footage.
► Use the Slideshow Wizard to create a colorful photo presentation in just 3 steps: add the photos in a single folder, choose a transition style and sync the slides to your uploaded music. Video Editor Movavi supports most common image formats, including JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and many more.
► Add captions to your video or slideshow: choose from a variety of fonts and styles, create animated titles.
► Use 160+ filters and special effects to make your movies unforgettable. Use Hollywood-style effects like Chroma Key, Slow Motion, Reverse, and Freeze-frame.
► Adding a soundtrack to your project is a breeze! Simply import the music and other audio you want to include in MP3, AAC, FLAC, or other popular formats, or choose a music theme that works for your visuals. Trim and cut audio files, mute sound and add sound effects. Enhance audio quality using Equalizer and Normalizer, eliminate background noise with Noise Removal.
► Upload your videos to YouTube straight from the program window. Log in to your account before saving the project and fill in its title, description and other information.
Choose Video Editor Movavi if you want to:
- Cut, rotate, reverse or enhance your video on the timeline
- Liven up your footage with animated transitions and creative titles
- Add a soundtrack in any popular audio format or choose one of the available music themes
- Edit audio files that you’ve added to the project and apply various sound effects
- Remove motion distortion with the video stabilization tool
- Create colorful slideshows with music and fades
- Experiment with Chroma Key, Picture-in-Picture and other effects
- Pan & Zoom videos, Highlight & Conceal parts of the footage
- Capture video from webcams, camcorders, and VHS cassettes
- Export videos in most popular formats
- Tweak your projects for mobile viewing on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, and other devices
- Upload finished videos directly to your YouTube channel
Please feel free to send questions to our Support Team at http://www.movavi.com/support.html any time. We’re always happy to hear from you and help you out!
– Youtube sharing directly from the app
– Improved Noise Removal tool
– Updated Beat Detection algorithm
– New Highlight & Conceal instrument
– More convenient timeline scrolling with touchpad and magic mouse
– Undo/Redo buttons are added
– Minor bug fixing
Enjoying our product?
Help others learn more about the program and make the right choice.
Please rate it in the App Store!
Most Helpful Reviews
Simple and just what I needed - I have been trying out movie editors ever since the new guys at Apple started messing with iMovie. Starting with Mavericks, someone who had never used a movie editor decided to redesign iMovie. By the time they reached El Capitan, iMovie became unusable if you wanted to edit your own videos. I guess if you dump your iPhone video into iMovie it makes videos for you with canned music. Not my thing. So, I started examining video editors that could meet a few basic requirements; It has to have basic, easy to understand, commonly used operator controls. It must never crash or stumble or in any way disrupt creative flow with interuptions of any sort. And lastly, it must be intuitive and fun. Movavi has met all my requirements and is now my basic goto video editor.
Mac App Store version hasn’t been updated to the current one - Because I read the comment from the developer that the Mac App Store version will be updated to the latest version, I just purchased the Video Editor Movavi at the Mac App Store, but the version is 4.0, I downloaded the version from their website and it is 4.3, the app V4.00 has the same bug described before on another comment, you cannot re-open a previously saved project. Contacted support no response.