Video Editor Movavi: Easy Movie Maker
Meet Video Editor Movavi for Mac – a superfast streamlined app for easy video editing on Mac. Try it out and see how easily you can create polished home videos and photo slideshows. It takes just five easy steps:
1. Upload video clips and photos: use any popular video or image format, import all files from the folder of your choice.
2. Edit and enhance your footage: cut, rotate, and crop video, delete unwanted segments, improve video quality, fix shaky and vertically shot videos.
3. Add music: import your own audio files in almost any format or choose from pre-installed selections. Add stylish titles and callouts, enhance the flow with dynamic transitions.
4. Experiment with filters: apply creative effects including Old Movie, Flying Objects, Pop Art and many more.
5. Export your movie: use a wide range of built-in presets optimized for regular playback, mobile viewing, and sharing online.
► Video Editor Movavi lets you manage your project intuitively: set the aspect ratio before you start or change it on the go if you need to; both widescreen and standard 4:3 options are available.
► Import video files in AVI, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, DivX, FLV, MKV, and other formats and edit them on the convenient timeline: cut and trim, rotate the footage to any angle and crop at the same time.
► Enhance video quality in one click: adjust colors and smooth out shaky footage.
► Use the Slideshow Wizard to create a colorful photo presentation in just 3 steps: add the photos in a single folder, choose a transition style and sync the slides to your uploaded music. Video Editor Movavi supports most common image formats, including JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and many more.
► Add captions to your video or slideshow: choose from a variety of fonts and styles, create animated titles.
► Use 160+ filters and special effects to make your movies unforgettable. Use Hollywood-style effects like Chroma Key, Slow Motion, Reverse, and Freeze-frame.
► Adding a soundtrack to your project is a breeze! Simply import the music and other audio you want to include in MP3, AAC, FLAC, or other popular formats, or choose a music theme that works for your visuals. Trim and cut audio files, mute sound and add sound effects. Enhance audio quality using Equalizer and Normalizer, eliminate background noise with Noise Removal.
Choose Video Editor Movavi if you want to:
- Cut, rotate, reverse or enhance your video on the timeline
- Liven up your footage with animated transitions
- Add creative titles to your movie
- Add a soundtrack in any popular audio format or choose one of the available music themes
- Edit audio files that you’ve added to the project
- Create unique soundtracks by applying various audio effects
- Capture video from webcams, camcorders, and VHS cassettes
- Use demo video clips from the VideoBlocks website
- Remove motion distortion with the video stabilization tool
- Create colorful slideshows with music and fades
- Experiment with Chroma Key, Picture-in-Picture and other effects
- Export videos in most popular formats
- Tweak your projects for mobile viewing on iPad, iPhone, iPod, and other devices
- Prepare your videos for uploading on Facebook, YouTube or other websites
Please feel free to send questions to our Support Team at http://www.movavi.com/support.html any time. We’re always happy to hear from you and help you out!
– Slideshow Wizard creates photo presentations in 3 simple steps
– New special effects: Reverse, Freeze-frame, and more
– 53 callouts including arrows, figures, speech bubbles and other symbols
– 14 new transitions: Cross, Flash, Spin, and more
– 82 new filters: Vignette, Halftone, Kaleidoscope, and more
– 15 new titles: Western, 3D placard, Studio, and more
– New collection of backgrounds, audio and video samples
– Audio editing instruments: Equalizer, Normalizer, Noise Removal
– Audio effects: Telephone, Echo, Robot, and more
– Rhythm detection to assist in adjusting the pacing of your project
– Export video in 4K
– Improved Chroma Key and Stabilization tools
Enjoying our product?
Help others learn more about the program and make the right choice.
Please rate it in the App Store!
Most Helpful Reviews
Simple and just what I needed - I have been trying out movie editors ever since the new guys at Apple started messing with iMovie. Starting with Mavericks, someone who had never used a movie editor decided to redesign iMovie. By the time they reached El Capitan, iMovie became unusable if you wanted to edit your own videos. I guess if you dump your iPhone video into iMovie it makes videos for you with canned music. Not my thing. So, I started examining video editors that could meet a few basic requirements; It has to have basic, easy to understand, commonly used operator controls. It must never crash or stumble or in any way disrupt creative flow with interuptions of any sort. And lastly, it must be intuitive and fun. Movavi has met all my requirements and is now my basic goto video editor.
Mac App Store version hasn’t been updated to the current one - Because I read the comment from the developer that the Mac App Store version will be updated to the latest version, I just purchased the Video Editor Movavi at the Mac App Store, but the version is 4.0, I downloaded the version from their website and it is 4.3, the app V4.00 has the same bug described before on another comment, you cannot re-open a previously saved project. Contacted support no response.
More Reviews for Current Version
Cannot reopen projects on my Mac - Very easy to use. I have always liked this program in Windows as well. However, on the Mac, it will not re-open saved projects. When I try, it says the source media files are corrupted. Basically, I have to finish the project and save to the desired output file right away. There is no way to re-open a project and make changes. Customer service said this gliche has been fixed in a newer version, but they just sent me a link to BUY the more current version. So, mine has never worked properly. I just bought this in October 2016. That is a BIG problem.
Easy to use and cost effective - I bought this primarily for editing the family’s old Super 8 and 8mm Home Movies and because iMovie which came with my Mac only allows you to edit movies in the 16:9 feature (which automatically stretches my movies that are in the 4:3 format). It it a very basic easy to run editor the allows me to save project in multiple formats depending on where the video is being sent. Also allows me to use the 16:9 with letterbox to display to my TV or keep it in the original 4:3 format. The cost also did not break my bank. Great for beginners and anyone doing home projects.
Great editor for business needs - This is a really solid video editor. I’ve used iMovie for several years. I like iMovie. But sometimes iMovie seems just a little bit clunky to work with. And I’ve seen that iMovie can bog down a fairly powerful computer. Another thing I’ve never been crazy about iMovie is the way it stores/saves projects. So I went to the App store in search of something a little bit lighter. Movavi does feel lighter. It seems a bit lighter on resources, and it's simple to work with. Yet it doesn't compromise on results. One standout with Movavi is the Titles and Effects. I produce instructional videos for my company. The effects in Movavi seem more appropriate for my needs. If I wanted to make a family video and I had all weekend to to do it, iMovie would be a fine candidate. But that’s not what I do. I need to produce sharp looking videos quickly. This app seems better suited to making “business” videos. And I don’t need the heavyweight features of Final Cut Pro. I just need something that I can create a sharp looking video with and load it to Youtube (preferably in less than an hour). I’ve only produced one video so far with Movavi, but at this point I can say I like it. Movavi checks all the boxes for my needs.