Video Converter Ultimate Aimersoft
Developer: Aimersoft Studio
Current Version: 5.5.1
Last Updated: 8 months ago
Download Size: 54.7 MB - Download
** Convert videos for holidays to enjoy on iPad, iPhone or Apple TV! **
Why Choose Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate?
It is an all-in-one video converter, video editor, online video down loader, video player, DVD ripper and DVD burner.
- Convert HD and SD videos.
- Convert downloaded or homemade videos.
- Extract audio from videos and convert them to popular audio formats for playback on your music player.
- Fetch and embed movie or TV shows metadata.
2.Edit Your Video
- Merge, trim, crop, and rotate video to get the exact part you want
- Add watermarks to video for copyright protection
- Select subtitle and audio track you prefer, or insert plug-in subtitles for better illustration
- Adjust video aspect ratios like brightness, contrast and saturation to enhance the visual effects, etc.
- Use customized DVD menus to burn any local or online videos to a new DVD disc.
- Supported output formats: SuperDrive, DVD Folder, Video_TS, ISO, and .dvdmedia.
4.Download Online Video with a Click
Download movies, music videos, TV shows and more from popular video sharing sites like YouTube, Hulu, VEVO, AOL, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Vimeo, MTV, CBS, Yahoo, BBC, ESPN, BlipTV, etc.
5.Save, Share and Transfer
- You can share converted video on social media such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and etc.
6.Supported Input Formats
- Standard Video: MP4, AVI (XviD), ASF, WMV, MPG, MPEG1, MPEG2, FLV, 3GP, 3G2, MOV (QuickTime), MKV, TS, M4V(without DRM), TP, TRP, RM, RMVB, DivX, etc.
- HD Video: AVCHD, HD MKV (H.264, MPEG-2), HD WMV (VC-1), MTS (AVCHD, H.264), M2TS (AVCHD, H.264), MOD (MPEG-2), HD TOD (MPEG-2), HD MOV (MPEG-4, H.264), HD FLV, HD TS, HD MPG, HD TRP, etc.
- Audio: MP3, MKA, MP2, WAV, WMA, M4A, AC3, NSV, AMR, AIFF, AAC, FLAC, OGG, APE, etc.
7.Supported Output Devices
- iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod touch 5, iPod touch, iPad Air, iPad 2, New iPad, iPad 4, iPad mini 2, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Galaxy III, Galaxy 4, Galaxy Note, Kindle Fire, Xbox One, Playstation 4, Zune, Archos, Sandisk, iRiver, Creative Zen, PMP, MP4/MP3 Player, HTC, smart phones and tablets, etc.
8.Support language: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Need help? Please contact us and we'll feedback to you ASAP.
1.Support OS 10.12 (Sierra)
2.Support Cineform, go2meeting, wma2, H265
3.Support MXF file
4.Support Opus MKV file
5.Support AC3 MP4 file
6.Support 4K MKV, 4K MOV file
7.Support add MP4, MOV, M4V into ITunes automatically after conversion
8.Stability improved & minor bugs fixed
Most Helpful Reviews
EndoUroOncologist in FLA - This software CHANGED MY LIFE! I have struggled for years as an academic physician between different formats to give video lectures and with switches between Mac and windows. This is so easy to use and fast. Great
Crashes all the time - This app is useless. It's keeps quitting on me. Just did't not work. I would like a full refund! Don't Buy it!!
More Reviews for Current Version
Not worth the $$ - Been using Total Video Converter Pro for some time but thought about trying something different as their latest version was very buggy (memory leak). This program is producing very unacceptable results. Took several atempts to get the video to stop stretching, but overall the audio can’t sync up at all on my movie merge attempts. Will be contacting the manufacturer soon for a refund. For the price I expected a lot better of an application.
Glad I got it but ... - Glad I go this app for converting my MPEG 4 videos to AVI and MOV. Why not 5 stars? Well, b/c the documentation is pathetic. Written by techs for their friends who already know this software and didn’t want to spend a lot of time on it. Second, my MPEG 4 files are large, 2 - 4 Gigabites. Converting to AVI took took about 25% more time than the run time of the video, e.g., a 60 minute video would take 75 minutes to convert. I was under the impression that this was really a fast app. Not so much. However, when I converted an MPEG 4 file to MOV the time for conversion was about only 50% of the run time of the video. So the slow processing I experienced may be due to the the nature of the MPEG 4/AVI conversion. The good news is that I’m happy with the end product of both AVI and MOV files. Just be patient and accept having to do some trial and error stuff before you are able to produce the product you want. You might want to work with some small test files to shorten your test processing times.
Best video converter for Mac I’ve used - This is an excellent product. I have a collection of video files with different formats that have accumulated from using different pieces of software over the years. I also do some amateur video editing using supplied files. This product is simply the best for ease of use (drag, drop, choose output, and convert). A problem that I’ve had with other products is keeping the audio and video in sync. That is not an issue with this one. I use this regularly and would highly recommend it.