Video Converter Movavi
The Number ONE video converter in your language!
Video Converter Movavi is a powerful yet easy-to-use video and audio file converter that’s specifically designed for the Mac. It’s the perfect tool for fast multimedia conversion between popular formats and has no negative impact on the quality.
Choose Video Converter Movavi if you want to:
- Convert video between hundreds of popular formats, including HD
- Convert files in seconds with ZERO quality loss – the revolutionary SuperSpeed mode is up to 81x faster than regular conversion
- Automate the conversion process with the handy Watch Folder feature
- Export multimedia for viewing on mobile devices using smart presets and resize options
- Extract soundtracks and convert between audio formats
- Convert between image formats and convert video to GIF
- Grab screenshots from video and save them in popular graphics formats
- Adjust sound volume and normalize sound in video clips
- Do minor editing: trim, join, crop, rotate, stabilize, enhance, add captions and watermarks, synchronize subtitles with video
- Create your own iPhone ringtones and optimize your videos for Instagram
The innovative SuperSpeed conversion mode lets you change video formats with no loss of quality as quickly as just copying files between folders.
Smart format and device conversion presets speed up the process even more. Plus, you can batch-convert your media, and choose different parts of your videos to convert if you don't need the entire file encoded. With Video Converter Movavi, you can select any part of the video to convert. The conversion will be completed even faster, and the video or audio fragment will be saved as a separate file.
Convert video, audio, and even images between most popular formats:
▶ Input formats
- Video: 3G2, 3GP, AVI, ASF, DVD, DivX, FLV, MKV, MTS, TS, M2TS, M2T, MOV, QT, M4V, MP4, MXF, MPEG, MPG, M1V, MPE, DAT, VOB, TOD, VRO, MOD, OGV, RMVB, RM, SWF, WMV, WTV, WebM
- Audio: AIF, AIFF, AAC, AC3, AU, SND, APE, FLAC, MP3, M4A, M4B, Opus, OGG, WMA, WAV
- Images: APNG, GIF, JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg, .jls, .jp2), BMP, DPX, PTX, PNG, PCX, SGI, TIFF, TGA, WebP, XWD, XBM
▶ Output formats
- Video: 3G2, 3GP, AVI, FLV, MKV, M2TS, MP4, MOV, MPG, VOB, OGV, SWF, WMV, WebM
- Audio: AC3, AAC, FLAC, MP3, M4A, OGG, WMA, WAV
- Images: GIF, BMP, JPEG (.jpg), TIFF, PNG
Video Converter Movavi also enables you to convert video and audio for many popular mobile devices with just one click. The program supports iPod, iPad, iPhone, Sony PlayStation, HTC, BlackBerry, LG, Samsung, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more. Just plug the device into your computer, click a button, and the converter will automatically recommend the appropriate settings for saving.
Please send questions and comments to our Support Team at http://www.movavi.com/support.html any time. We’re always happy to hear from you!
– Support for H.265 codec
– More presets for video and audio formats: M4V, MXF, ASF; M4R, M4B, AC3, AIFF, AU, MKA, F4A
– Presets for the latest devices: iPad Pro 9.7, 10.5, and 12.9; “Ringtone for iPhone” preset
– File merging without re-encoding
– Improved subtitles handling: save multiple tracks, automatically add subtitles from the folder containing the movie
Enjoying our product?
Help others learn more about the program and make the right choice.
Please rate it in the App Store!
Most Helpful Reviews
Works as advertised - I flew to Florida to watch the space shuttle launch, and came home with video that couldn't be viewed on my mac, ipad, or ipod touch - I'd recorded it on a Sony camcorder which uses an MPEG-2 recording format. I looked around for various solutions and thought I'd give this a trick for quickly converting it into something viewable on the iPad. I'm sure there's expensive software packages around that can do a much better conversion with some fancy interpolation & clean up algorithms etc. Whatever. I just want to quickly see what I recorded on my iPad ---- and this totally works for me.
no wmv support - I bought it because on the product website it says that it would convert to "wmv". In the output format selection I cannot find any "wmv" option. I'd like to get my money back.
More Reviews for Current Version
Awesome - I have not found any issues with the app so far. Converted my videos with no problem
Awesome converter! - Love it!