Video Converter Movavi
The Number ONE video converter in your language!
Video Converter Movavi is a powerful yet easy-to-use video and audio file converter that’s specifically designed for the Mac. It’s the perfect tool for fast multimedia conversion between popular formats and has no negative impact on the quality.
Choose Video Converter Movavi if you want to:
- Convert video between hundreds of popular formats, including HD
- Convert files in seconds with ZERO quality loss – the revolutionary SuperSpeed mode is up to 81x faster than regular conversion
- Automate the conversion process with the handy Watch Folder feature
- Export multimedia for viewing on mobile devices using smart presets and resize options
- Extract soundtracks and convert between audio formats
- Convert between image formats and convert video to GIF
- Grab screenshots from video and save them in popular graphics formats
- Adjust sound volume and normalize sound in video clips
- Do minor editing: trim, join, crop, rotate, stabilize, enhance, add captions and watermarks, synchronize subtitles with video
- Transfer converted files to your iTunes gallery
The innovative SuperSpeed conversion mode lets you change video formats with no loss of quality as quickly as just copying files between folders.
Smart format and device conversion presets speed up the process even more. Plus, you can batch-convert your media, and choose different parts of your videos to convert if you don't need the entire file encoded. With Video Converter Movavi, you can select any part of the video to convert. The conversion will be completed even faster, and the video or audio fragment will be saved as a separate file.
Convert video, including DVD, HD and AVCHD, and audio between most popular formats, including AVI, MPEG-1,2, MP4, 3GP, Flash (FLV), MOV, MKV, WMV, MP3, WAV, OGG, AAC, FLAC, and more.
Video Converter Movavi also enables you to convert video and audio for many popular mobile devices with just one click. The program supports iPod, iPad, iPhone, Sony PlayStation, HTC, BlackBerry, LG, Samsung, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more. Just plug the device into your computer, click a button, and the converter will automatically recommend the appropriate settings for saving.
“This is the easiest way to convert videos for mobile devices”.
“Simple and useful and works on my Mac. Two reasons to like it :)”
likhner on Amazon.com
Supported media formats
3GPP (.3gp), 3GPP2 (.3g2) – Read / Write
ASF – Read Only
AVI – Read / Write
DivX – Read Only
DVD – Read Only
FLV – Read / Write
HD Video (.m2ts, .mkv, .mov, .mp4, .mpg, .wmv) – Read / Write
HD, AVCHD Video (.m2t, .mts, .ts) – Read Only
MKV – Read / Write
M2TS – Read / Write
TS, MTS, M2T – Read Only
MPG, VOB – Read / Write
MPEG, MPE, M1V, DAT, MOD, TOD, VRO – Read Only
MP4 – Read / Write
MXF – Read Only
M4V – Read Only
OGV – Read / Write
MOV – Read / Write
QT – Read Only
RM, RMVB – Read Only
SWF – Read / Write
WebM – Read / Write
WMV – Read / Write
WTV – Read Only
AAC – Read / Write
AIF, AIFF – Read Only
APE – Read Only
AU, SND – Read Only
FLAC – Read / Write
MP3 – Read / Write
M4A – Read / Write
M4B – Read Only
OGG (Vorbis codec) – Read / Write
Opus – Read Only
WAV (PCM codec) – Read / Write
WMA – Read / Write
Please send questions and comments to our Support Team at http://www.movavi.com/support.html any time. We’re always happy to hear from you!
- Device detection: connect the device to your Mac and the converter will recommend the appropriate preset
- Video enhancing: fix videos shot in low-light conditions
- Multi-part trimming: cut away all unnecessary sections, no matter where they appear in the video, with precision
- Audio enhancing: noise reduction, automatic volume evaluation and correction
- Subtitle synchronization
- Improve stabilization
- Faster conversion speed
- More supported formats and presets for mobile devices
Enjoying our product?
Help others learn more about the program and make the right choice.
Please rate it in the App Store!
Most Helpful Reviews
Works as advertised - I flew to Florida to watch the space shuttle launch, and came home with video that couldn't be viewed on my mac, ipad, or ipod touch - I'd recorded it on a Sony camcorder which uses an MPEG-2 recording format. I looked around for various solutions and thought I'd give this a trick for quickly converting it into something viewable on the iPad. I'm sure there's expensive software packages around that can do a much better conversion with some fancy interpolation & clean up algorithms etc. Whatever. I just want to quickly see what I recorded on my iPad ---- and this totally works for me.
no wmv support - I bought it because on the product website it says that it would convert to "wmv". In the output format selection I cannot find any "wmv" option. I'd like to get my money back.