Developer: Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 4.0.0
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 15.7 MB - Download
***** Holiday Sale for Time Limited!!!
Enolsoft Video Convert is specifically designed for you to convert videos between all popular video formats, including HD for holiday watching!
With This Easy App, You Can:
* Convert between Standard-definition (SD) videos.
* Convert High-definition (HD) videos to different HD/SD video.
* Convert SD and HD video compatible with all popular devices.
* Convert SD and HD video for Apple software.
* Convert videos to any popular audio formats.
* Edit video by cropping video; adjusting video effects; adding watermarks or trimming the segment.
More Key Features:
* Simple interface, support drag-n-drop to import the source video.
* Merge several video files into one.
* Convert multiple files at fast conversion speed with batch processing and multithreading.
* Preview the edited video and compare it with the original side by side in real-time.
* Take snapshots of video images whilst previewing.
* Output settings including resolution, frame rate, bit rate for use with your specific players.
* Lion compatible, support full screen.
Supported Input Formats
Standard Definition Video:
3GP, 3G2, ASF, AVI, MOV, FLV, F4V, M4V(without DRM), MKV, MPEG, MPEG2, WMV, MP4, MPV, H.264, RM, RMVB, MOD, TOD, TS, DIVX, Xvid, DAT, ISO, AMV, DV, DVR, AU, YUV, NUT, etc.
High Definition Video:
AVCHD Video (*.mts, *.m2ts), H.264/MPEG4 AVC Video(*.m2ts;*.mts), HD Quick Time Video (*.mov), HD WMV Video (*.xwmv), HD AVI Video (*.avi), HD MPEG2 Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), HD MPEG4 Video(*.mp4), HD MPEG-2 TS Video (*.ts), HD FLV Video(*.flv)
Supported Output Formats
MOV, M4V, MP4, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, FLV, RM, MPG, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, DV, TS, WebM
HD MP4, HD MOV, HD ASF, HD AVI, HD WMV, HD FLV, HD MPEG2 TS, HD MKV, HD MPEG2
AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV, AC3, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MKA, AIFF, AMR, MP2, AU
iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV
iTunes, iDVD, iMovie, Final Cut Pro
Xbox 360, PSP, PS3, Wii, NDS
Amazon Tab, Samsung Tab, BlackBerry Tab, HP Tab, Dell Tab, Motorola Tab, ARCHOS Tab, ASUS Tab, Toshiba Tab, Lenovo Tab, Acer Tab, HTC Tab
Android Phone, BlackBerry Phone, Windows Phone, Symbian Phone
Portable Video Player:
Walkman, Zune, Palm, Creative ZEN, ARCHOS, iRiver
FLV, H.264 Video(*.mp4), HD H.264 Video(*.mp4), WebM
Due to Apple policy, the Mac App Store version of Enolsoft Video Convert can NOT import VOB files. Please download free Decrypter Plugin to import and convert unencrypted VOB files from http://www.enolsoft.com/decrypter-plugin.html
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/111924125797066738850/
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
1. Optimize interface layout design for better user experience.
2. Fixes the problem of occasionally converting failure and deadlock when operating the software.
3. Add "Apply to All" option to batch setting output formats for multiple video files.
4. Support to rotate video, load subtitles, select subtitles and audio tracks and add 3D effects on video editing interface.
5. Add tab mode in the video edit interface for quickly editing different videos conveniently.
Most Helpful Reviews
Finally! My new "VisualHub"! (only better) - I've been looking for a replacement for VisualHub for some time now. Finally! Not only does this app fit the bill, I actually like it better than VisualHub. I store video files on a network share, lots of them. I can drop an entire folder of video files (sometimes over 100 at a time and of assorted file types) into Video Convert and it converts them and loads them back to the network folder - surprisingly quick! I haven't found a video file format it can't convert yet. If you care more about options, speed, functionality, and flexibility than pretty app animation, Video Convert is a must have!
Very poor! - At the very least, it does a bad job converting AVCHD to MPEG-4. Video and audio don't line up, regardless of quality settings. I'm looking for a way to get all of my old AVCHD files usable on the Mac. iMovie can import AVCHD video from a camcorder, but won't import it from a hard drive (don't ask me why). So I need to convert all my old files. I've purchased a number of different conversion programs and have been testing them. This one is the worst so far: it's the only one that didn't properly align the audio and video. Basically, that makes the program useless to me. Maybe they'll fix this in an update? Here's to hoping! Of course, your mileage may vary. I didn't test all the various file types.
More Reviews for Current Version
pretty good and useful - Its great app does what your looking for drag and drop videos and coverts them to selected format. My only issue is that the only format I have had problems with is .mkv, I’ll conver .mkv to Mp4orMov. It gets ride of some of the audio so one of my movies i converted had no talking but, I could hear the music and ambient sounds its really strange I even dropped the movie into imovie and tryed to edit the audio but no avile the talking does not work. its not even this movie its with short videos and other videos i try to convert hopfuly there is a update soon! but this app is worth the money its really soild and quick to use and download! i really enjoy it!