Developer: Vectr Labs Inc.
Current Version: 0.1.14
Last Updated: 2 days ago
Download Size: 44.6 MB - Download
Free vector graphics software used to create graphics easily and intuitively.
Vectr is a simple yet powerful cross-platform graphics editor to bring your designs into reality. Get started immediately without the massive learning curve. Whether you’re working on graphics for marketing, logotypes, icons, website UI designs, brochures or vector art, Vectr’s intuitive tools let you focus on what truly matters - creating beautiful graphic designs.
Powerful vector graphics editor
• Precise and rock-solid vector graphics tools that work intuitively
• No learning curve
• AI, EPS, SVG, PNG, JPEG files import
• Scale designs to any size without losing clarity
• Easy to use pen tool - create curved and straight paths and modify them
• Intuitive freehand drawing tool - draw custom shapes
• Easily add lines, circles, rectangles and manipulate them
• Grouping layers - group layers and modify them together
• Corner radius - change the radius of any corners
• Create icons, website UI designs, logotypes, brochures, banners
Social and collaborative
• A unique shareable URL for every design
• Send anyone a Vectr document for real-time collaboration without the wait
• Others can watch you create and edit designs live, whether you’re in the web app or desktop version
• Post your designs to Facebook or Twitter in one click
Free forever and cross-platform
• Vectr’s basic graphics editor is free forever.
• Cross Platform - use Vectr on the web, or download to your desktop: Mac, Windows, Chromebook or Linux. We'll automatically save and sync your work in real-time, across all platforms.
• Open Roadmap - Vectr's open roadmap is a living document where our community gets together to shape what Vectr will become.
You may use Vectr anonymously, but we highly recommend signing up for a free account which is going to let you sync your designs between web and desktop.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a seasoned pro, or just getting your feet wet in design for the first time — you’ll be up and running with Vectr in no time flat.
1. You can now use Vectr anonymously without signing up for a free account.
2. Updated missing entitlement.
3. Added “go to previous page” & “go to next page” menu items.
4. Updated entry point from /login to /new.
5. Refactored the whole codebase
Most Helpful Reviews
Easy yet powerful - Decided to give this app a go when I saw it advertised on Reddit. I am thoroughly impressed with how powerful yet easy this application is to use. Great work, keep it up!
Requires a sign in - I am not interested in having to create an account to use it. They really should disclouse this front and center in the description.
More Reviews for Current Version
Great Free Design App - I have been using the downloadable online version of Vectr for about 2 months now, and I have just obtained the app version of this software. No matter which one you are using there is one constant: Vectr is a wonderful program. What it may lack in the multitude of tools and other functions in other Adobe-like programs, it makes up for in accessibility. Vectr does a great job of simplifying the more intricate and logistical aspects of designing, all while looking incredibly professional. I had been searching for a free design software (since, if you’re like me, it’s difficult to afford those kinds of program packages), and had come across Vectr by chance. I downloaded it, tried it, and immediately fell in love. For anyone just starting out in design, I would stongly suggest this program. Even seasoned veterans will find it to be useful and a great asset. I can’t wait to see where this program will go!
I Like It…But It Needs Work - As the title to this review says, this app is good, but it needs work. I know that this app is basically connected to the internet, which is fine. I’m glad that they got rid of the “need an account to use” part. I like some of the freedom that this program has, but it’s lacking in a lot of other ways. I would like more customization with the text, both in use of fonts (I am not able to use all of the fonts on my computer), and in individual character size and color (If i want to resize one letter, it only lets you resize the whole text or not at all). I would also like to see more manipulation availble with the layers such as being able to put things (shapes/text) in front of or behind one another. I also keep getting an error message that tiles all the way accross the screen. It says that offline memory is full and needs to be reconnected. I don’t what this means, but it’s been happening every 15-20 minutes or so. I don’t know what it means, but it disrupts the flow of work. Other than the things I mentioned, I am enjoying the program so far. I hope to see more changes, hopefulling including the ones I talked about, added to it. Thank you.
Great Experience …anticipating more great things - I’ve recently tried all the graphics programs that are free or give a trial as I look for a tool that will up my game into the 2020 16-bit world. For what I need, Vectr did everything I needed and more…except for one thing. I really appreciate the ease of putting in precise values into the shapes, which so many others don’t do, or only do in a cumbersome way. I was able to make a very sophisticated test card for a video and when I had a spot of trouble I used the online chat help and wow, did the answer come back with much more than I expected. If they incorporate a 16-bit TIFF export, I would use this everyday. As it is, none of the tools in my workflow can use the SVG file that it makes, and I can’t use JPEG or PNG except for samples. So, I look forward to that. If they could add some features to the colorpicker as well, that’d complete my wishlist. But as it is, I find myself reaching for nuanced features that Vectr has that I don’t get on the designer program that I just spent $50 for. I had none of the problems that others reported, and can’t imagine how anyone could be so crass as to give a one or two star rating to something that works better than many programs out there.