Developer: Paradigma Software
Current Version: 7.4.1
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 57.9 MB - Download
=== 100% Free - The Best Database Management GUI for ===
=== SQLite, MS SQL Server, MariaDB, mySQL, PostgreSQL and Valentina databases ===
Valentina Studio brings you powerful, visual editors for your data including:
* Schema Editor (tree view and column view) - create and modify all schema objects of supported databases: Tables, Views, Fields, Enums, Links, Constraints, Triggers, Indexes, Stored Procedures, ...
* Diagram Editor - design new diagrams or do reverse engineering, e.i explore existing databases visually.
* Data Editor - easily browse table records in the grid, modify records, an inline edit of values, sort, filter records and save favorite filters, preview images, hex editors for binary values, ...
* Related Data Editor - easily learn and manage linked records of two tables, link/unlink records by a mouse click, do set operations over linked records, ...
* SQL Editor - with color syntax, auto-completion, recent and saved favorite queries, templates, console with error/warning reporting, ...
* Query Editor - build SQL queries visually using just a few mouse clicks
* Server Admin - where you can manage users, learn logs and other parameters of servers.
Open as many editors as you like at the same time for different databases/servers opened in tab-panels. You also get different DB related utilities, including: Import/Export, Dumps, Diagnose, Clone, Reindex, ...
MAS version of Valentina Studio uses iCloud to share bookmarks between your devices!
*** See also: Valentina Studio Pro ($199 only) ***
Get Valentina Studio Pro as an in-app purchase (pay only once) to get additional advanced pro-features such as:
* Report Editor - visual editor of Valentina Reports that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Reports can use as datasource MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Valentina DB, ODBC.
* Data Editor - enables go to parent record function.
* Data Editor Layouts - save columns and their order as a named layout
* Data Editor Multiple Update - update few records at once.
* Data Transfer - copy data between different databases
* Diagram Editor - enables forward engineering - i.e. generation of SQL scripts for new/changed database objects.
* Dump Wizard - enables filter for tables to select them for a dump.
* Error Lookup - search for error description by its code.
* Keyboard Shortcuts - enables the ability to redefine the shortcuts and create own shortcut sets.
* Object Colors - enables marking objects with specific colors.
* Query Editor - enables the ability to copy the generated query.
* Schema Cache - save and reuse the schema cache.
* Schema Editor - copy one or few schema objects using drag&drop mechanism.
* Schema Editor - expanding and collapsing the tree items with subitems using OPTION + click
* Schema Snapshot - save and load schema in structured format.
* Source Control - develop database using any VCS.
* SQLDiff - find differences between two states of a databases and generate SQL script to move between these states.
* SQL Search - search of schema objects.
* SQL Editor - enables autocompletion for table aliases.
* SQL Editor - format SQL queries.
* SQL Editor - edit the result of SQL queries.
[PRO] Object Colors. The selected color is used as an item background in the Schema Editor and in the tabs of tools where this item is opened.
[PRO][SQL Editor] Editing result of SQL query
[PRO][SQL Editor] Formatting of the selected text
[PRO][Schema Editor] Expanding and collapsing the tree items with subitems using OPTION + click
[MySQL] Ability to change the expired password
[Import Wizard] Ability to set an empty text qualifier
[Import Wizard] Show completion progress based on the amount of data read from the file (all DBs except VDB)
[Import Wizard][SQLite] Improved performance of the import
[Report Editor] Log the printer name and options passed to the PrintToLocalPrinter/PrintToServerPrinter methods
[Preferences] Added font preference “Data Grid”
[MySQL] Fixed warning on execution of the query with tunes information ON
[Import Wizard] Fixed CRLF line delimiter processing
[Import Wizard] Fixed stopping the import process
[Query Editor] Fixed missing controls positions on reopening
[Data Editor][Valentina] Fixed editing the table if the table contains ENUM fields with localized values.
[MySQL] Fixed SSL connections
[SQLite] Fixed deletion of multiple fields from the Schema Editor
[SQL Server] Fixed formatting of DATETIME field value
Most Helpful Reviews
Amazing - This SQL editor is free! I have been using it with their fast database Valentina but it also works for MySQL, SQLite and imports and exports. I've tried it with local files and with databases in my Bonjour network.
Can’t import csv file - First thing I tried to do was import a simple csv file into mariadb, and it won’t work. I get seemingly 3/4 of the way through the steps to where it asks for mappiing the csv to the table columns, and then it bugs out… I can’t map anything because the options aren’t available. So, that’s a deal breaker for me.