VSD Viewer for Visio Drawings
VSD Viewer - professional Visio Drawings viewer for macOS. Preview, navigate, show hidden layers, preview Shape Data, follow hyperlinks, print, save to PDF, and share MS Visio drawings on your Mac.
Visio Themes supported now.
VSD Viewer opens documents of ALL Visio drawing formats - binary VSD 2000-2013, and XML-based VDX/VSDX.
VSD Viewer opens complex formatted Visio Drawings, renders all the drawing content including: regular shapes with formatting, rich formatted texts, graphic objects and images, windows metafile images, OLE objects, layers, and even allows you to preview multiple Shape Data tables and SWITCH LAYERS visibility to preview drawings with details!
VSD Viewer with ease operates multipage documents, renders background pages, allows preview pages using page thumbnail view.
VSD Viewer allows you to save your drawings to Adobe PDF for further sharing.
By using VSD Viewer you can freely distribute Visio drawings and diagrams to team members, partners and customers.
It's particularly useful for workgroups that need to collaborate their visual documentation in a multi-platform environment.
• Open and preview any MS Visio 2000 – 2013 drawing of VSD format and VDX/VSDX file formats
• Scroll, zoom and navigate documents
• Navigate multipage documents
• Preview documents with backgrounds
• View formatted objects (lines, arrows, fill types, colors, gradients, opacity, etc.)
• View objects with formatted texts (fonts, colors, styles, text subscript and superscript)
• View drawings with themes
• View objects with tabulated text (texts with frames and tables)
• View documents with hidden objects
• View objects outside page boundaries
• View original dimension units
• View guides for documents
• Print and Save to PDF your drawings
• View and follow hyperlinks
• Search text within drawings
• Preview drawings with layers
• Switch hidden layers visibility*
• View documents with embedded OLE-objects**!
• View documents with embedded metafiles - EMF and WMF**!
• Print and Save to PDF your drawings
SHAPE DATA MODE
• Preview objects' Shape Data
• Enable Shape Data mode to preview assigned data
• Print & Save to PDF drawings with enabled Shape Data
VSD Viewer is a solid tool to preview complex Visio drawings.
VSD Viewer available for iPad and iPhone on iTunes Store, for Android available on Google Play store.
*The option allows you to preview professional drawings switching layers visibility, print documents with visible and hidden layers as well.
**VSD Viewer renders even embedded metafiles images and even ***OLE Objects.
Current versions restrictions:
• Objects shadows are not displayed
VSD Viewer requires OS X 10.9 or later.
VSD Viewer opens:
• MS Visio 2000-2013 Drawings of VSD, VDX, VSDX, VSDM, VDW formats,
• MS Visio Stencils of VSS, VSSX, VSX, VSSM formats,
• MS Visio Templates of VST, VSTX, VTX, VSTM formats.
We are constantly looking for a chance to make our product better and even more valuable for professionals.
Your ideas and feedbacks are highly appreciated at [email protected] Looking forward hearing from you!
Microsoft, Visio are registered trademarks of Microsoft corp.
OS X 10.13 macOS High Sierra compatible.
NOTE: If you have any comments, general or technical issues, please contact us directly at [email protected], we will respond within one business day.
Improved and optimized for macOS High Sierra
Most Helpful Reviews
Finally! a working Visio viewer for Mac - I stumbled across this app in a seach for a Visio viewer. I don't want to pay for a full package (like OG), nor do i want my files shuttled to a web service (like VizMac) - I just need a simple, low-cost local viewer. It looks to be a fairly new app (April 2013) and the Nektony website shows tools for Mac, iPad and iPhone. I went ahead and took the plunge, and bought the Mac app. I tried it on several dozen Visio files (.vsd) and it works great! To me, a lone Mac user in a sea of PC users, this tool is just what I needed. I look forward to the updates. Thank you.
Doesn't work on my mac - It allows me to open the vsd file, but none of the shapes have any info in them. If I open in Visio it is all there. Not sure what the issue is.