VPN Unlimited-Best Anonymous Hotspot VPN Proxy
Developer: KeepSolid Inc.
Current Version: 4.0
Last Updated: 11 days ago
Download Size: 9.3 MB - Download
VPN Unlimited - the Best VPN Proxy for iOS to Protect your Privacy with public WiFi Hotspots and get Unlimited Access to your Favorite Websites Worldwide!
Join Millions of Anonymous Users who trust VPN Unlimited to keep their Data Private and Secure.
Why VPN Unlimited?
With VPN Unlimited you will be able to:
* Get full access to all blocked web content
* Protect your privacy
* Keep safe your private data
* Hide your IP and physical address
* Avoid malware websites and block ads
* Secure your internet activity and WiFi connection
* Bypass some providers’ restrictions (this may even increase your regular internet speed!)
* Get unlimited amount of traffic without any additional charges
* Connect up to 5 devices to one account for free
* Personal VPN Server is the best opportunity to boost the level of protection and the connection speed as well as to bypass some internet restrictions.
* Personal Static IP - for those who are tired of getting blocked because of using blacklisted IPs from already known common servers.
* Additional Devices - expand your VPN privacy protection coverage on all devices you have!
What others say?
* VPN Unlimited has earned a top score, along with Editors' Choice in "The Best VPN Services of 2016" - PCMag
* "If I had to bet one florin on the future of VPN services, it definitely would aim of this service." - Wired
* "VPN Unlimited offer one of the sexiest bespoke VPN clients I’ve come across thus far." - BestVPN
70+ locations 1200+ high-speed servers:
* Connect to your preferred location or let us find the best server for you.
* More and more servers are being added every month.
* Quickly view servers in a particular country.
24/7 Customer support
If you ever encounter any issues - connect with our friendly customer staff via live chat accessible from the VPN Unlimited App or personal cabinet. The knowledgeable and friendly team would be happy to answer your questions, or offer advice.
VPN Unlimited lets evaluate the highest quality of our VPN servers for 7 days free of charge. We offer a choice of time-limited subscriptions and the super-beneficial Infinity subscription for a lifetime access.
VPN Unlimited both trial and subscription includes:
* Unlimited traffic bandwidth!
* Unlimited connection speed!
* Unlimited privacy and WiFi Hotspot protection!
* Unlimited connections from your account - so you can pay once and use our VPN service from any device!
VPN Unlimited is free to download and try for 7 days. We offer five auto-renewing subscription options:
- 7 days: $2.99
- Month: $6.99
- 3 months: $14.99 ($3.99/mo)
- Year: $39.99 ($2.49/mo)
- 3 years: $79.99 ($2.22/mo)
* Subscriptions will auto-renew unless canceled.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal for the amount of your current subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. All costs for subscriptions are mentioned above.
Today we are proud to present you our significant update with some great new features, designed to provide you an additional layer of online security and privacy. The new version includes:
- KeepSolid DNS Firewall - AntiMalware, Stop Tracking, and AdBlock have joined the ranks of VPN Unlimited benefits. We are the first, who managed to put these tools all together into our brand new feature.
- Black/White lists - Now you are able to create personal black and white lists with the domains you want to block or unblock respectively. 100 domains or IPs per list are allowed.
So what are you waiting for? Try it out right away!
Most Helpful Reviews
The easiest way to protect your connection - I have used a VPN for years due to being an ex-pat living overseas. Initially my motivation for getting a VPN was to allow for streaming of geographically restricted media. However, I quickly realized the value of having a secure internet connection. When this service came along for iOS devices, I jumped on it. I was amazed at how easy it was to set up. Now, they have brought it to the Mac. You can share the VPN among 5 devices - that is awesome. Configuration is handled by an installed profile, so there is no need to worry if you are unsure how to go about configuring a VPN. In the truest Apple tradition, this just works. Now you have no excuse to not have a secure connection to the internet! Definitely a 5 star app!
Constant harassment - I installed this app a couple of days ago, just to try it. Since then I have had at least 6 emails from the developer, one of which clearly stated that he was watching my activity level. For an app that’s supposed to be about privacy, I find that a bit ironic — seems to me that the developer is an obvious privacy offender. The service seemed to work OK (couldn’t get my email via VPN but developer said that’s a VPN characteristic with most servers) but I’m not comfortable that the developer isn’t using my information for his own purposes. I KNOW he’s watching my activity — he said so!
More Reviews for Current Version
It’s OK - It works, but the Mac OS version fails to connect to the VPN servers while behind a firewall while the Android version connects without issue behind the same firewall. I’ve reached out to support for help, but have yet to find a solution. Patiently waiting for a fix.
Just What I Needed - I started using a VPN a year ago while in Panama and chose ExpressVPN. For the past year, it has run reliably and in the background. With its $99/year renewal coming up, I decided to shop a bit. For two days, I compared at hourly intervals the speed and reliability of Express, PureVPN, and NordVPN against a baseline of no VPN. PureVPN came out on top speed-wise, and Nord also did okay, after I was told to play around using different servers. Ultimately, I went with PureVPN — and regretted it within the week. I was plagued with poor reliability and learned that there was no way to have it automatically connect on either my MacBook Pro or my iPhone. So, even if it had been reliable, I would have had to turn it on every time I reopened my MBP or iPhone. I made numerous contacts to Support about this and the interruptions I was experiencing. The good news for Pure is that their Support is responsive and helpful — as far as they could go. But if I had a VPN that “just worked”, I wouldn’t care about courteous Support. I have had UnlimitedVPN for only a morning, but so far it is hitting all the marks. It works reliably, in the background (including both auto-connect and intelligent selection of the best server at the time), and the speeds have been the best. If this continues for the next day or two, I will have to decide between either the 3-year or the lifetime subscription. I’ll return with an update if things change.
Junk, and it never goes away. Malware. - This app never worked right, always buggy and dropping out frequently. And it burrows so deep into your OS that you can never get rid of it. Not even terminal commands will delete the leftover files. I have an ongoing error message from this app, six months after I deleted the profile and “uninstalled” it. The error message has repeated twice every 10 seconds, constantly, every day for the last 6 months. Somehow Apple’s diagnostics can’t detect or handle this (it must be happeneing to hundreds or thousands of others). It’s made Safari so slow, I had to get Google Chrome. VPN Unlimited is a garbage app. Malware for sale in Apple’s App Store. Shame. Looks like I’ll have to wipe my iMac and start over.