VPN Unlimited - Best Private VPN Proxy
Developer: KeepSolid Inc.
Current Version: 4.1.1
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 9.4 MB - Download
VPN Unlimited - the Best Private & Secure VPN service for Mac with built-in DNS Firewall to protect your privacy and secure your connections when you use public or semi-public WiFi hotspot networks.
Get secure and unlimited access to your favorite websites wherever you are! Block malware domains, tracking systems and annoying ads on any device you use with our DNS Firewall.
Join Millions of Anonymous Users who trust VPN Unlimited to keep their Data Private and Secure.
Why VPN Unlimited?
With VPN Unlimited you will be able to:
* Get full access to all blocked web content
* Protect your privacy
* Keep safe your private data
* Hide your IP and physical address
* Avoid malware websites and block ads
* Secure your internet activity and WiFi connection
* Bypass some providers’ restrictions (this may even increase your regular internet speed!)
* Get unlimited amount of traffic without any additional charges
* Connect up to 5 devices to one account for free
* Personal VPN Server is the best opportunity to boost the level of online protection and the connection speed, as well as to enjoy favorite content everywhere and anytime.
* Personal Static IP - for those who are tired of getting blocked because of using blacklisted IPs from already known common servers.
* Additional Devices - expand your VPN privacy protection coverage on all devices you have!
What others say?
* VPN Unlimited has earned a top score, along with Editors' Choice in "The Best VPN Services of 2016" - PCMag
* "If I had to bet one florin on the future of VPN services, it definitely would aim of this service." - Wired
* "VPN Unlimited offer one of the sexiest bespoke VPN clients I’ve come across thus far." - BestVPN
70+ locations 1200+ high-speed servers:
* Connect to your preferred location or let us find the best server for you.
* More and more servers are being added every month.
* Quickly view servers in a particular country.
24/7 Customer support
If you ever encounter any issues - connect with our friendly customer staff via live chat accessible from the VPN Unlimited App or personal cabinet. The knowledgeable and friendly team would be happy to answer your questions, or offer advice.
VPN Unlimited lets evaluate the highest quality of our VPN servers for 7 days free of charge. We offer a choice of time-limited subscriptions and the super-beneficial Infinity subscription for a lifetime access.
VPN Unlimited both trial and subscription includes:
* Unlimited traffic bandwidth!
* Unlimited connection speed!
* Unlimited privacy and WiFi Hotspot protection!
* Unlimited connections from your account - so you can pay once and use our VPN service from any device!
VPN Unlimited is free to download and try for 7 days. We offer five auto-renewing subscription options:
- 7 days: $3.99
- Month: $8.99
- 3 months: $16.99 ($5.66/mo)
- Year: $39.99 (3.33/mo)
* Subscriptions will auto-renew unless canceled.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal for the amount of your current subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. All costs for subscriptions are mentioned above.
Here is our latest update with some significant improvements that will make your user experience better. In this version we offer:
- Protocol Selection: Choose a protocol to set up a VPN connection manually at Account > Network Settings. The OpenVPN protocol finally becomes available for iOS & macOS users as well.
- Advanced protocol features: The OpenVPN protocol now supports the AES-256 encryption; and KeepSolid Wise, in turn, can boast about the Connect-on-Demand option.
- Default connection: From here, you will be automatically connected to the Optimal server at your first app startup.
- Improved connection stability
- Overall UI/UX improvements
- Bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
The easiest way to protect your connection - I have used a VPN for years due to being an ex-pat living overseas. Initially my motivation for getting a VPN was to allow for streaming of geographically restricted media. However, I quickly realized the value of having a secure internet connection. When this service came along for iOS devices, I jumped on it. I was amazed at how easy it was to set up. Now, they have brought it to the Mac. You can share the VPN among 5 devices - that is awesome. Configuration is handled by an installed profile, so there is no need to worry if you are unsure how to go about configuring a VPN. In the truest Apple tradition, this just works. Now you have no excuse to not have a secure connection to the internet! Definitely a 5 star app!
Constant harassment - I installed this app a couple of days ago, just to try it. Since then I have had at least 6 emails from the developer, one of which clearly stated that he was watching my activity level. For an app that’s supposed to be about privacy, I find that a bit ironic — seems to me that the developer is an obvious privacy offender. The service seemed to work OK (couldn’t get my email via VPN but developer said that’s a VPN characteristic with most servers) but I’m not comfortable that the developer isn’t using my information for his own purposes. I KNOW he’s watching my activity — he said so!
More Reviews for Current Version
Great service until it went rogue after upgrading to Sierra - I use this app when I am traveling, but have it turned off when I am at home. It’s been great in doing what it is supposed to do and I’ve been very happy with it. That is, until I upgraded to Sierra. I thought the problem was a bad Sierra install, but a reinstall did not fix all of the bizarre things that my computer was doing. It took me a while, but I finally figured out that this app had gone completely rogue and was causing havoc not only on my internet connection, but also on trackpad performance, and screen stability. I dragged the app to the trash (and emptied it), pulled the icon off the menu bar and restarted the machine. A spotlight search did not find any more instances of it, so I thought I had to look for something else to be the problem. That’s when I opened Network Diagnostics. There, it said that VPN Unlimited was still connected and on! I was able to delete it by clicking (-) to make it disappear from the network list. After that, all of my troubles vanished and my coputer was instantly back to normal. So 5 stars for when I actually used the program, but 3 for the half day it took me to discover that it had basically hijacked my computer after installing Sierra.
HELP!!! - Ok, so i downloaded it, and then deleted it like 10 mins later, and now whenever i try to go to any website in chrome or safari, it always redirects me to a different page saying my trial has expired, so I can’t even browse the web anymore!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!
DO NOT BUY THIS APP ITS A SCAM - THIS IS NOT FREE AND WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AWAY FROM YOU. It says buy a subscription over and over again without giving you any vpn connectivity. This is a scam and should be taken off the app store
Decent VPN, but some major issues - The app just nagged me to review it, so here we go. I purchased a lifetime subscription through a special deal, so the price was right, and I had fairly low expectations coming in. Speed is fast on basically every server. Very fast, actually, as it matches my fiber speeds. Very unfortunate that there are designated servers for torrents, which are blocked on the rest—just one server for the US. And that server happens to have its IP blocked practically everywhere, of course. App installation was a breeze. Interface is top-notch. Unfortunately, it does not seem to play nice with Little Snitch's profile switching feature, as LS doesn't seem to detect the VPN. It also does not come with a killswitch feature like most other VPN software. MAJOR PROBLEM is that it seems to drop out completely at random despite saying it is still "connected". Happened to me multiple times today with no reason behind it. My other VPN has been running ever since without issue. I would give this 5 stars if it worked reliably, had a killswitch feature, and its torrent server was IP blocked in fewer places or I could run torrents on any server. UPDATE: It just nagged me again to leave feedback, so I removed a star. Congratulations!
Poor support!! - I download this app in hopes of getting a stable and reliable vpn so I can access something I need, well isn't going to happen with this app. The beginning, installation was easy and fast, the longest connection I had was approximately 5 minutes but the speed was slow I couldn't do anything. I tried many ways to make the speed fast, but there is no effect. And there are just too many VPN apps on here to have to tolerate not being able to connect to my mac. There will always be an APP to meet my requirements.