VOX: Music Player & SoundCloud Streamer
Developer: Coppertino Inc.
Current Version: 2.8.27
Last Updated: 14 days ago
Download Size: 28.4 MB - Download
#1 high-definition audio player for Mac and iPhone. Music just sounds better!
Introducing Loop for VOX™. Your personal Music storage with infinite free space, unlimited offline cache. Sync, stream and cache your entire music library between Mac and iPhone in full quality.
Listen to your music regardless of the format:
• Play numerous lossy and lossless audio formats;
• Export playlists in various formats (PLS, M3U, XSPF);
• Open different playlist types including M3U, PLS, XSPF and the popular CUE format used to store CD rips;
• Play audio files stored on NAS devices and other network drives.
Rule your music with ease:
• Control the player from the main interface, Dock context menu or main menu controls;
• Automatically search for all the missing album artwork from MusicBrainz and LastFM databases;
• Use keyboard media keys, headphones buttons and Apple Remote to control playback (requires VOX Preference Pane);
• Easily add music via smart drop zones, ordinary open dialog and Finder context menu;
• Use equalizer with presets & custom mode, crossfade, fade on play/pause, converting music to 5.1 or 7.1 format;
• Preview album artwork from your Dock icon;
• Gapless playback support;
• Get system or Growl playback notifications.
Focus on music, not the source:
• Work with different audio sources including custom Playlist, iTunes Library, online Radio & even more in the future;
• Keep your listening statistics up-to-date with your LastFM account by means of LastFM scribbling.
• Play any song, any playlist you find on YouTube via VOX FLAC Player, put all your YouTube songs into one media collection.
Full SoundCloud integration:
• Easily control SoundCloud from inside VOX.
• Access the largest database of the world’s music & discover a new sound.
• Bring your SoundCloud stream and likes directly into VOX.
• Press CMD+U and paste any link from YouTube to play it in VOX. You can add it to VOX collections.
• Scrobbling for your music stream;
Radio access (**NEW**):
• 30'000+ Radio stations perfectly categorized by genres and countries!
Equip yourself with all of the audiophile tools:
• Advanced Audio Features: HOG Mode; Improved multi-output device support;
• Convert stereophonic audio in your headphones to binaural using Bauer DSP (BS2B) technology;
• Pause playback automatically on headphones disconnection;
• Take full advantage of AirPlay (10.8+) to listen from any of your wireless output devices.
• VOX also supports SONOS wireless speakers systems.
The beauty of VOX Player is in its simplicity, yet behind the minimal exterior lies a powerful Music Player with a ton of features & support for all audio formats you should ever need.
Loop for VOX™ is available via auto-renewing subscription:
- $15.99 per month;
- $129.99 per year.
Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes Account after confirmation of the purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscriptions can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase is made. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
LOOP for VOX terms and conditions: https://vox.rocks/terms
P.S.: FLAC Player, ALAC Player, Lossless Player, SoundCloud Stream Solution, YouTube MP3 Music, Hi-Res audio Player - check all of them in one VOX Music Player.
- Fixed some playback issues;
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Most Helpful Reviews
Perfect! - Simple and lightweight, to the point. Perfect for quickly listening to audio files without having to deal with iTunes!
WAS phenominal, is now crap - To begin with, i love this app. It takes all my audio and makes it sound as boss as it can be. However this latest update turned what was a great music file player (which was all i wanted) into a gadget with a few tricks (which slow it down way more than necessary. I used to be able to start the app and seconds later look for (and play) a song out my 7000 or so songs I have on my hdd. Now i have to wait for it just to start, index and connect? its was simple but great. it didn’t have much functions but that was the beauty, I’m literally writing this review as it starts up. If i had known what these updates were gonna entale i would have forgone updating and kept my macbook offline so long as i played Vox. Now i’m flustered each time i have to start the app and wait for a time that when i’m not particularly in the mood to wait. The radio is stupid. Itunes has a radio. There are countless “radio” apps and i didn’t want another. I just want the flawless file player that i originally signed up for, if one of those is lying around please direct me in that direction. I don’t want to waste my time with this app anymore.