Current Version: 1.39
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 2 MB - Download
VMT collects vehicle maintenance data and shows when subsequent maintenance tasks are due. A flexible format handles virtually any type of vehicle ( i.e. cars, motorcycles, scooters, large vehicles etc. ). Mileage ( or kilometers ), costs, providers, service tasks and service dates are all tracked and saved. Data input, reporting--both printed and on-screen, and future maintenance are all available in a one window tabbed interface.
The User manual is available on the developer’s web site
1. Internal processing changes to improve transaction deletion operations. Vehicle history file's ( VehicleHistoryFileII ) data structure is updated( silently ) to use the new format.
2. Add/View/Delete tab's vehicle column width can be decreased
3. Kilometers/Miles preference now a sheet window instead of a drawer. Also eliminates a related NSDrawerWindow system log warning message
4. Erasing part cost, labor cost or tax cost field content with the backspace key did not correctly update total cost.
5. Minor cosmetic changes to Maintenance Due tab's tableview
Most Helpful Reviews
Useful! - I've been waiting for something like this for years. It is much more efficient than my previous method, a spreadsheet. Report/print fuction is great for reference or when selling a vehicle. It would be nice to be able to edit the entries once posted, but other than that I can think of no other ways this could be made better. Thank you!
Unstable. - Keeps crashing! Awaiting e-mail follow up from support. Expected more for $10.