UVI Electric Piano
Turn your Mac into a soulful Electric Piano !
Simply plug a MIDI keyboard in your computer and you're ready to play one of the best electric keyboard ever made: a wonderful Rhodes™ electric piano manufactured in 1979.
UVI Instruments are well known and have been deeply used by professional musicians and producers for more than a decade thanks to some unique software like MOTU MachFive™, Ethno™ and BPM™, Spectrasonics Stylus™ and Atmosphere™, UVI Workstation™... to name a few.
UVI Electric Piano features the best of the UVI technology and the most efficient user interface to play an instrument: launch it and play !
>>> UVI Electric Piano features :
- Super easy to use and great sounding instrument
- Featuring a classic Rhodes™ manufactured in 1979
- Recorded in a world class studio with the best gear
- Deeply multi-sampled (sustain, release, pedal noise...)
- Expertly edited and scripted using the latest UVI Engine
- Low Memory usage thanks to lossless realtime decoding
- Custom velocity curves to fit your playing style
- Onboard great sounding FX : Speaker Cabinet, Drive, Tremolo, Autopan, Chorus & Flanger
- Superb integrated old school "Spring" reverb
- CPU efficient
- Ultra low latency
- Compatible with built-in or third party sound cards.
- Compatible with all USB/MIDI keyboards and controllers
- Fix Audio selection issue on some computer
- Improved audio and streaming engine
Most Helpful Reviews
just fun, i mean ....wow! - yes indeed! this sho nuff fun..... beau coup yeh!
Serious issue with saving settings - This app sounds great but when you boot it up, it is very boomy and needs some EQ adjustment to get it to sound the way I want it. The problem is that when you quit the app and restart it, all your settings are lost. From what I can tell there is no way to fix this. I have contacted the developer in hopes of finding a solution. If there is one, I will gladly update this to 5 stars because once it is tweaked, it sounds great.