UV - Ultraviolet
Developer: Elton Nallbati
Current Version: 1.2
Last Updated: 9 hours ago
Download Size: 4.3 MB - Download
Never lower your guard.
Protect yourself from the risks that can result in uncontrolled exposure to the sun.
UV Ultraviolet helps protect you from UV rays, giving you the level of solar ultraviolet radiation that reaches the earth's surface at the point where you are.
The index values range from zero up: the higher the value, the greater the potential for damage to the skin and eyes.
The UV Index is designed in order to increase awareness of the population about the risks of excessive exposure to solar radiation and has been developed as part of a collaboration between the World Health Organization, the Environment Program of United Nations (UNEP), the World Meteorological Organization and the International Commission for the protection against non-ionizing radiation (ICNIRP).
Make sure you have a WiFi connection to the Internet. At this point the application will detect your geographic location. The display will show the name of the location and the value of the UV radiation, also indicating recommendations for the level of protection needed.
The data are provided by wunderground.com.
[ FEATURES ]
• Real time measurement of the UV radiation
• Location detection
• Weather conditions display
• Indicator clothing recommended for protection from sunlight
• Reliability in its use (data from wunderground.com)
• Intuitive graphics optimized for the Retina display
• It requires a WiFi connection to the Internet
• Ease of use
[ COMPATIBILITY ]
macOS 10.10 and later.
UV Ultraviolet is also available for iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch).
[ SUPPORTED LANGUAGES ]
• English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish.
[ SUPPORT ]
If you like the app don’t forget to leave us a review on the App Store.
For suggestions please contact us at [email protected], or go to our website www.lionsapp.com.
+ Fixed a problem with previous versions of macOS 10.13