U2Any DVD Ripper
Developer: Wang Ming
Current Version: 3.2.26
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 15.9 MB - Download
U2Any DVD Ripper is designed for ripping DVD movies to video or audio. It is a professional yet easy-to-use DVD to video converter software. U2Any DVD Ripper can convert DVD to almost all video and audio formats such as WMV, SWF, AVI, FLV, MP4, ASF, MOV, WMA, M4A, AAC, WAV, and so on. Moreover, you can collect all your DVD movies on multimedia players like iPad, iPhone, iPod, Mobile phone, PSP, Apple TV, Xbox, etc.,
U2Any DVD Ripper is your honest assistant to help you finish all tasks of DVD ripping in high speed.
With U2Any DVD Ripper, you won't trouble others on question of DVD ripping.
1. Convert DVD to almost all video and audio formats.
2. Enjoy DVD movies easily on almost all popular devices.
3. Adjust multiple subtitles and soundtracks. Easily you can choose the video with no subtitle or soundtrack for studying or working.
4. All conversions convert in high speed.
5. Help you make your computer shut down or sleep after finish all tasks.
6. Video length of 1 minute to 10 minutes can be ignored. You can unload them after setting parameter in option of preference.
7. Adjust export parameters contain video size (720*460, 480*270), bit rate (512000-2500000), frame rate. And sample rate, audio channels (mono or stereo), and bit rate of audio formats.
8. Support video format output only.
9. Support audio format output only.
10. Send to iTunes when a task done is optional.
11. Preview before ripping.
12. Support converting in batch.
Input File Formats:
► video formats: DVD, DVD folders, VIDEO_TS, DVD MEDIA, ISO DVD Media.
Output File Formats:
► DVD MPEG2
► High Definition (HD)
2. Audio File Formats
Output Devices Supported:
► iPad Retina, iPad Mini, iPad2, etc,.
► iPhone Retina, iPhone 3GS etc.,
► iPod Touch
► A.n.d.r.o.i.d phone
► Mobile phone
► Apple TV
► Other devices (Archos AV 700 video, iRiver PMP, Archos AV 500 video, Zune WMV)
Note: If you have some problems,Please send an email to [email protected] We will solve these issues as quickly as possible.
If you want to sell your apps, you can also contact us!
1. Fixed a minor bug
Most Helpful Reviews
Terrible - This product is useless. I was able to get 3/4 of a movie saved to my computer but it always cuts off the last 20-30 minutes. I have emailed these people for help to see if it is something that I am doing wrong, but it has been months and no one has responded. They refuse to give me my money back and they are just a bunch of lazy good for nothing idiots. I downloaded the app based off the other great reviews, but this thing just doesn't work.
More Reviews for Current Version
This ripper is a rip off - The positive: Audio will turn out ok. I did not notice any change when ripping to an audio format only. The negative: Video is unusable. This will not rip to any format without bugs. The video is blurry, has lots of white patches, and has what looks like static all throughout the ripped videos. This is a definate DO NOT BUY!
Cheap Effort for Expensive App - This app works as expected but the results are not satisfactory.
Don’t Buy - Does not do a uniformly good job of ripping DVD’s. Sometimes it is fine, other times the output is full of white dots. Basically can’t use this program.