Developer: Lars Gerckens
Current Version: 2.5.5
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 3.9 MB - Download
Don't buy, there is a new version: Tyme 2
Check it out at: http://www.tyme-app.com or click on "More apps from ..."
„Simple, Satisfying Time-Tracking. 9/10“ - Mac.Appstorm.net
„Elegant Time-Tracking for Freelancers“ - iFun.de
Tyme is an easy to use time tracking application for freelancers, small companies and anyone who wants to keep an overview of their times worked.
With Tyme you'll be able to have an instant breakdown of the progress you've made in your projects and if you are still in time and budget. Access Tyme straight from the menu bar.
With the Tyme iPhone app which is now also available, you can track your times even if you are on the go. iCloud keeps your data always in sync.
- Syncs your projects and hours woked / times via iCloud (10.9 needed)
- Today widgets: Have an instant overview of your current day and more
- Starts automatically during system startup
- Accessible straight from the menu bar
- Start & stop tasks straight from the menu bar
- Global hotkeys: Start & stop tasks from within other applications
- Simply adjust the start time if you started the timer too late
- Menu bar displays running time and daily total of hours worked
- Simple project and task management with deadlines and planned budgets
- Option to round time entries automatically
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual statistics about your workload and budget
- Exports time entries as PDF, CSV or HTML
- Supports the Macbook Pro Retina Display
- Easy tagging and filtering for projects & tasks
- Archives completed projects
- Simple backup & restoring of your data
- Supports Yosemite dark mode
- AppleScript support. Tyme is fully scriptable: http://tyme-app.com/tyme-scripting/
- Fully El Capitan compatible
- Archived projects & tasks are NOT gray anymore. They keep their color.
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellent - I use Tyme as a compliment to Omnifocus so I can have a record of time spent on each project plus a summary of how much work I have done that day. Thanks to the developers excellent implementation of AppleScript this can be done very seamlessly. The latest update with the Today widgets makes it all come together. The implementation of tagging in the last release was well done. Overall - Great product, something I use everyday.
It’s basic function, the timer, doesn’t work - After spending some time adding and configuring tasks, I was excited to start the new day in a more productive way. I clicked start on my first task and the timer appeared in the task bar.. so far so good. About 15 minutes into my task I looked at the task bar and noticed the timer was stuck at 00:32 seconds. Frustrating. I gave it another chance.. pressed start and off I went. I looked up about 2 minutes in and sure enough.. it had stopped at :17 seconds this time. Then I decided to just press start and watch it. Every time it either gets stuck in the first minute or completely resets to zero. I reviewed all of the settings and everything looks to be configured correctly. This isn’t user error, this is clearly a bug in it’s most basic function - keeping time.