Twitterrific for Twitter
Developer: The Iconfactory
Current Version: 4.5.1
Last Updated: 7 months ago
Download Size: 3.4 MB - Download
Twitterrific is the friendly Twitter client that’s beautiful to look at and incredibly intuitive for new users, yet peppered with deep features for advanced tweeters. Effortlessly read and compose tweets, view multiple accounts, search Twitter.com, filter message types and much more. If you’re already familiar with the award-winning Twitterrific for iPhone or iPad, then you’ll be right at home on the Mac.
• Simple to use, easy to understand
• Consistent and clear interface across platforms
• True multi-account/multi-window support
• View mentions, messages and favorites quickly and easily
• Timeline syncing of reading position across all versions via Tweet Marker
• View Twitter trends, searches and lists
• Browse conversation threads between users
• Translate tweets to your native language
• Helpful color-coding of tweets
• In-app picture viewing for supported services like Instagram, plixi & more
• Tweet actions including email tweet, replies to author & others
• Collapsible sidebar for quick access to timelines, searches and trends
• Theme control (light or dark)
• Font size control
• URL shortening
• Instapaper, ReadItLater & Readability support
• Cloud.app support
• Reply all (by default)
• Picture and video uploading
• Fully customizable toolbar
• Robust keyboard control
• View user profiles, including large avatars and other details
• Follow, unfollow, block & report spammers easily
• Fixed a crash when uploading images
• Fixed a crash when switching display configuration
Most Helpful Reviews
RETINA! - Thank you for being the only app designed for the retina macbook pro! Seriously other apps need to learn from you, the only reason I bought this app over the free one was because of the RETINAZ! Looks glorious! Also I actually really like how this app works over the crappy free one. YAY FOR RETINA!!!
Everything Upside Down - I installed the update on my mac and now everything is upside down when I try to use the app. Please fix.
More Reviews for Current Version
mirrored upside-down - tweets are displayed upside-down mirror imaged. please fix
Ummm… NO - Just updated and have deleted & reinstalled 2 days in a row now. Everything on my macbook is showing upside down and backwards. FTW?
Everything is upside down! - Nice update if you don't mind haning from the ceiling to read posts! What happened? Everything is upside down?
What is the benefit over the official Twitter app? - I liked the iOS app, so I bought this. I think I’m going back to the official Twitter app for Mac. Twitterrific’s interface takes up more space and is far less efficient than Twitter.app. There is no way to quickly enter a @name to view another user’s page, there is no autofill in the search bar, the notification icon doesn’t turn off after scrolling to the top of the feed unless you also click on the app, DMs are organized in a confusing way. There’s really not a whole lot to like here. It does support syncing with the iOS app, which is nice when it works, but that doesn’t happen often in my case.
Is it just me or did the scrolling just become really terrible with a recent update? - No muffling, either? Seriously not at the level of the iOS app.