Twitterrific for Twitter
Developer: The Iconfactory
Current Version: 4.5.1
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 3.4 MB - Download
Twitterrific is the friendly Twitter client that’s beautiful to look at and incredibly intuitive for new users, yet peppered with deep features for advanced tweeters. Effortlessly read and compose tweets, view multiple accounts, search Twitter.com, filter message types and much more. If you’re already familiar with the award-winning Twitterrific for iPhone or iPad, then you’ll be right at home on the Mac.
• Simple to use, easy to understand
• Consistent and clear interface across platforms
• True multi-account/multi-window support
• View mentions, messages and favorites quickly and easily
• Timeline syncing of reading position across all versions via Tweet Marker
• View Twitter trends, searches and lists
• Browse conversation threads between users
• Translate tweets to your native language
• Helpful color-coding of tweets
• In-app picture viewing for supported services like Instagram, plixi & more
• Tweet actions including email tweet, replies to author & others
• Collapsible sidebar for quick access to timelines, searches and trends
• Theme control (light or dark)
• Font size control
• URL shortening
• Instapaper, ReadItLater & Readability support
• Cloud.app support
• Reply all (by default)
• Picture and video uploading
• Fully customizable toolbar
• Robust keyboard control
• View user profiles, including large avatars and other details
• Follow, unfollow, block & report spammers easily
• Fixed a crash when uploading images
• Fixed a crash when switching display configuration
Most Helpful Reviews
RETINA! - Thank you for being the only app designed for the retina macbook pro! Seriously other apps need to learn from you, the only reason I bought this app over the free one was because of the RETINAZ! Looks glorious! Also I actually really like how this app works over the crappy free one. YAY FOR RETINA!!!
Why are you ignoring this app?!!? - I love Twitteriffic 5 on my ipad and iPhone and I really wish you would quit ignoring the Mac app and update already! I'm about to ditch it on my iphone and ipad in favor of an app that syncs across all three platforms (iPhone/ipad/Mac) which is why I chose Twitterriffic in the 1st place. Highly disappointed.
More Reviews for Current Version
Don’t waste your time with this. - Seriously, it’s terrible, they should pay people to use it because it’s not even nice to use. It’s clunky. I expected it to be of a similar design to the iPhone/iPad app but it’s just nasty. It’s like someone’s first worst attempt at writing an app. It crashes, it’s out of date with twitter, probably hasn’t been updated in many many many many many months, possibly years. Avoid this application at all costs, treat it as if it were a zombie. In fact it needs it’s head removed and put out of it’s zombie misery.
mirrored upside-down - tweets are displayed upside-down mirror imaged. please fix
Ummm… NO - Just updated and have deleted & reinstalled 2 days in a row now. Everything on my macbook is showing upside down and backwards. FTW?
abadonware? - Twitterrific is king on iOS, both in capability and support. The complete opposite situation on the Mac. I’d even pay for an upgrade. While it technically works, the interface and functionality just seems like if i want to use a twitter client in 2015 I’m back in the stone ages of the intial platinum mac gui.
Is it just me or did the scrolling just become really terrible with a recent update? - No muffling, either? Seriously not at the level of the iOS app.