Tweak and Tuneup
Developer: Systweak Software
Current Version: 2.0.0
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 4.4 MB - Download
*** SPECIAL OFFER: 75% DISCOUNT FOR A LIMITED TIME ***
*** #1 Mac Disk Cleanup and Optimizer App ***
*** Download it and save gigabytes of Disk Space by removing unwanted files ***
Tweak and Tuneup is a collection of massive powerful tools to enhance the performance of your Mac.These massive tools in one application are solely to sustain and maintain the power of your Mac. You do not have to manually clear your Mac to save disk space. Simply one-click on any of these tools and relax to see the magic of Tweak and Tuneup.
- One-Click cleaning: Includes four essential clean up tools that clean up user cache files, log files, trash files and partially downloaded files. A lot of invaluable space is recovered. Tweak and Tuneup automatically detects such files and folders that waste space.
- Optimization: It includes two powerful optimization tools where you can keep your Mac non-susceptible to duplicacy of unnecessary data and can even drag-and-drop uninstall any app easily.
- Manual Cleaning: It includes three useful tools that can help you protect your internet privacy, clean miscellaneous data and large files that occupy more disk space.
- Security: You can shred out your private data securely.
- User friendly interface with all-in-one cleaning tools.
- One-Click cleaning feature cleans up your Mac within seconds.
- Safely release gigabytes of invaluable disk space.
- No manual efforts required in cleaning.
*** New User Interface ***
* Scan engine is updated now efficiently work faster
* Minor bug fixes and improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
A great app - I normally don’t write reviews, but this app is too good to not acknowledge it. I am the type person who wants to turn my MacBook pro on and get to work. I don’t want to have to learn how to diagnose the process it is going through or how to identify operating issues. I was told by a tech that my machine was running slow, but I guess I was just used to it. I checked it out and it was running slow. I then came across this app. I read the reviews and then installed it. With some concern, I ran it the first time and then began using the programs. It was truly the difference between night and day. I still don’t know the how but do know that this is now fast… like it was when I first bought it. Thanks.
beware - This company (Systweak) makes such a great product (Duplicate Cleaner for Iphoto) that I decided to try their performance enhancer for the Mac. They make two versions, this one (Tweak and Tuneup, for $17.95) and another (TuneupMyMac, for $39.95) that appeared to scan and clean the same items I wanted to optimize: “system and cache files” and “system and user log files”. I bought this one, thinking it would find the same things as the more expensive version, but in fact it found *zero* items to clean in either the system or logs; by contrast, TuneupMyMac found hundreds of items. Side-by-side. Customer support (immediate on a Saturday, A+) said the system/logs items that TuneupMyMac found were related to unused languages and that the two programs are completely different. Well, ok. The tech offered to try and get a refund for this program if I bought the TuneupMyMac, so I did that. Surprise, turns out that TuneupMyMac is a subscription that will automatically renew next year and charge my card…missed the fine print. Not that I’m opposed to a subscription, but fine print is is not ok no matter how great a program is. Remains to be seen if I can or cannot get a refund on this ‘lite’ program that didn’t find anything wrong with my system (will update with the answer to this next week) but for now I’m left with a feeling of being duped. Sad because the ‘heavy’ program did its job beautifully.
More Reviews for Current Version
Not worth buying - First, it says “Tweak and Tuneup” but it comes only with the cleaning part and you need to pay extra money for the tuneup part. Also, the cleaning part is actually so simple that you can do the same thing manually. I don’t think it worths buying.
Good Tool - I am, by no means, a computer whizz, which is why I like this software tool. It’s idiot proof; one or two clicks and it’s done. My 2011 MBP’s 320 Gb hardrive is about ¾ full, yet it took only a few minutes for Tweak and Tune Up to clean it up.
overall pretty darn good! - this is a good cleaning application. The only issue I have with it is that it shows up as malware when I run a malware detection programme. I hope they can fix this when they do an update in the future. Other than that, it works fast, and is effective. Recommended!
Tweak & Tuneup - This is a marvelous utility, fast, safe and accurate. A real bargain to keep that ssd cleaned up.
Very fast cleaNUP TOOL - fast and simple - an effective cleanup tool