Tutorials for iPhone Development
Developer: Elon Wu
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 379.6 MB - Download
This is our most popular course and provides a solid introduction to iPhone App Development.
The training includes: Teaching you the essentials about Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) An extensive tour of the tools of the trade (namely
XCode and Interface Builder) and an in depth knowledge of the workings of the iOS SDK (Software development kit).
38 Video Tutorials Included:
- Installing Xcode and the iPhone SDK
- Adding a Text Label to the Screen
- How to Make a Sweet App Icon
- Finally, Beginning User Interaction!
- Oh Yea, Coding the Action Methods
- Connecting Outlets and Actions and stuff
- More on User Interaction
- Adding Images and Text Fields
- Getting Rid of Keyboards
- How to make Sliders
- Finishing the Slider Program
- Segmented Controls
- Coding the Switches Method
- Running the Segmented Controls Program
- How to create Action Sheets
- Making Alert Boxes
- Autosizing and Autorotation
- Size Inspector
- Manually Positioning Objects
- Finishing the Program with Bigger Buttons
- Intro to Multiview Apps
- Working with the SwitchClass
- Changing MainWindow.xib
- viewDidLoad Method
- Crap Loads of Code
- Finishing the Multiview App
- Intro to Pickers
- Adding a Root Controller
- Adding the Picker
- Finishing the Date Pecker
- Single Pecker
- Creating the Array for singlePecker
- Finally finishing this dumb program!
- How to Save Data
- Saving Files
- Loading the Files
- Don t Touch Me There!
We love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments in the Mac App Store. If you have a question, please contact us on our support site. Thank you!
Need help? Visit http://help.halfbit.com
Most Helpful Reviews
Not working! - Is it possible to have a refund? Because the application can not be opened on Mac OS X version 10.9.1. Thanks.
More Reviews for Current Version
Crashes when opening - I just purchased this application and can not open it after downloading it from the app store. Every time I attempt to launch the app, it reports back that it crashed due to and unexpected error.
No Video Display - Only tutorial topics are displayed. No video display. Disappointed.
Doesn’t work - App will not open. Don’t buy