Tutor for iMovie '11
Developer: Noteboom Productions, Ltd.
Current Version: 1.32
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 1.4 GB - Download
PLEASE NOTE: This is for the previous version of iMovie (version 9) on a Mac and not for the version released in October of 2013 (version 10). If you are looking for a tutorial on the latest iMovie (version 10), search for Tutor for iMovie in the App Store.
***** "Brilliant…exactly what iMovie Needed! For the cost this is superb."
***** "Just what I needed for iMovie. A super tutorial and now I enjoy working with iMovie."
***** "A MUST have app! What a GREAT tutorial app!"
***** "Wow this is awesome!! I love it! You guys made my day!"
***** "I love this App!!! This app has helped me become very creative."
***** "Excellent Tutorial. I highly recommend it."
With this video tutorial get the most out of iMovie '11! This Mac app includes 37 how-to videos on iMovie '11 which is included with the latest version of iLife (iLife '11). The videos cover everything from the interface to importing your movies to using precision editing to assigning keywords to sharing with Facebook. Everything you need to create your next greatest hit with iMovie '11!
Find out how to:
- import your movies from your camera and desktop.
- works with events and projects
- apply the Ken Burns effect to photos and to your movie clips.
- split and merge events.
- assign keywords to your clips.
- favor and reject clips.
- hide your movies that you don't want to show but you also don't want to delete.
- edit your movies with enhance, contrast, brightness and more.
- stabilize your clips.
- use audio ducking.
- create titles.
- add a map to your project.
- add picture in picture or side by side effects.
- add a voiceover to your project.
- share your project using the media browser.
- save space.
- analyze your clips for people.
- create trailers.
- do more with iMovie '11!
- Sample Movie built with iMovie '11
- Sample Movie Up Close
- Adding Music and Sound Effects
- Adding Photos
- Creating Titles
- Working with Transitions
- Working with Maps
- Importing your Movies
- Swapping Events and Projects
- Adding Clips to your Project
- Advanced Tools
- Clip Trimmer
- Precision Editing
- Using the Ken Burns Effect
- Favoring and Rejecting Clips
- Stabilizing your Clips
- Using Keywords
- Audio Options
- Audio Ducking
- Video Effects
- Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation
- Special Effects
- Picture in Picture and Side by Side
- Analyzing People and Storyboarding
- Beat Markers and Snap to Beats
- Sharing and using the Media Browser
- Saving Space with Spacesaver
- Consolidate your Media
- Make a Movie in less than 5 minutes!
We have been doing online video tutorials for over 5 years. Check out what people are saying about our video tutorials:
Please note that the app is large and depending on your internet connection, it may take a while to download. But it is worth it. ;-)
- "If he keeps putting out more tutorials for programs I use, I will be sure to get these as well. I downloaded his Tutorial For iMovie for iPhone as well, which I also got a lot out of. "
- "Having this app is like having a virtual instructor. All the fundamental are covered."
Get the most out of iMovie '11 with this Video Tutorial!
- Changed the name to reflect the version of iMovie the tutorial covers.
Most Helpful Reviews
WOW and YES. . . It - So I was having trouble transitioning to the new iMovie application because I had done all my previous video editing in the older version that was used in 2006. I stuck with the old version of iMovie because the new version seemed not to have as many capabilities. I was wrong. The new version has almost all the same capeabilities as the old version, you just have to understand the new interface. Furthermore, I concede that the new is far superior to the old. This product is a set of instructional videos that tells you everything you need to know about the current version. The videos are clear and the demonstrator does an excellent job at teaching the ins and outs of the new interface. The built-in "Apple help" for iMovie is really pretty crappy and leaves a lot to be desired. For me, this resource has filled in these knowledge gaps. I bought this product for $5, but would probably still buy it if it were sold for $20. There are many worthless products in the apple store, but this is not one of them. A Fine Product!!! Thanks!!
Will not play videos??? - I just purchased this app and was very excited after the reviews I read, but I can not get any of the videos to play. Has anyone else had this problem???
More Reviews for Current Version
Ehhh, trying something else first? - I am wanting to figure out somethings very quickly in iMovie, mostly for a project I was working on at the time. I saw this app and in the screenshots it had a part I was specifically wanting to do at that minute. I downloaded the program, watched the video and very quickly was unable to what I was trying to do. The video wasn’t for the newest version of iMovie. I then did what I should have done in the first place, went to Youtube and watched the video there. I had my answer in seconds and was on my way. There are a lot of other videos on this, however, that answer basic questions and get you started or cover areas that have not been changed in newer versions. Should have saved the money and used YouTube.
Great product - I never tried editing any of the short .mov files I'd made over the years and wanted to arrange some for a gift. I fired up iMovie for the very first time and after a few hours I still had no idea of what I was doing and had no results. After spending some time with "Tutor" I was able to construct a short video in less than an hour. No Spielberg mind you but my family loved it.
Where is iMovie 11????? - I have iMovie 10.0.2. It is the current version. What is iMovie 11?? Where is iMovie 11??