Turbo.264 HD Video Converter
Developer: Elgato Systems
Current Version: 1.2.3
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 58.9 MB - Download
Turbo.264 HD is the fastest, easiest way to convert videos for your iPad & Mac. From AVCHD camcorders, DLSR & Digicam videos, to nearly any other kind of video file (including 1080p and 720p downloads, MKV files, AVI files and many more), Turbo.264 HD can handle them all!
Turbo.264 HD converts video to the Mac-friendly, universal H.264 format - ideal for playback on an iPad, iPhone, and AppleTV. Turbo.264 HD is the best way to quickly generate and share home movies with family and friends on an iPad or on YouTube, or fine-tune in an iMovie project.
• Convert any video file to the universal H.264 format - fast.
• Preview and pick the best parts of each clip before you convert them; the original video files on your camera or hard disk remain untouched.
• Convert videos for iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Sony PSP, YouTube or HD playback in one easy step, or create your own custom settings.
• Combine multiple videos into one movie; Turbo.264 HD can group your video clips into events according to when they were taken.
"If you are looking for quick and easy video encoding for home use, then this is it."
- Lance Olinger, Videomaker
"It’s hard to overstate just how easy Turbo.264 HD is to install and use… Average users will find the process extremely simple, and by comparison with using iMovie, incredibly fast at taking videos from a camcorder and rendering them viewable on a computer…"
- Jeremy Horwitz, Editor-in-Chief, iLounge
"…makes it very easy for a novice to convert files for use on a range of devices"
AVCHD Video, QuickTime, AVI, MKV, DV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 Program/Transport Stream, MPEG-4, MP4, M4V, .MTS, H.263, H.264 AVC, Xvid and many more.
iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, YouTube, YouTube HD, HD 720p, HD 1080p, Sony PSP®, plus flexible custom profiles.
• improved support for OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
• miscellaneous improvements & bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
great application - no problems with audio as one of the reviewers had reported. Simple user interface. easy alternative to imovie Converted a number of .mpg files to H.264 .. no issues
Crap - It's a piece of crap as far as I'm concerned. First few videos I tried to convert with it, it has a bunch of blue balls moving horizontally to indicate it's doing something but nothing happens. I was robbed.
More Reviews for Current Version
Strike Two - Second app downloadedconvert some old video. This app doen’t recognize my camcorder??? It’s a Sony DCR-TRV330. have it hooked with a firewire to a thunderbolt???