Developer: Jean-Baptiste ZEDDA
Current Version: 1.7.2
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 6 MB - Download
Working with macOS Sierra!
TunesArt is a great companion for iTunes:
- Customizable notifications on track change
- Display track's artwork on your desktop (7 themes included)
- Last.fm / Twitter integration
- Download missing artworks
- Display embedded lyrics, in a window or on your desktop
- Instantly search in your iTunes library
- Global keyboard shortcuts to control iTunes
- Tags manager
- Display track's name and ratings in menubar
- Many more features to discover...
Note : due to copyright restrictions, lyrics can't be automatically downloaded.
- Fixed issues with Last.fm and Twitter services
- Fixed issue with the online services
Most Helpful Reviews
Lyrics/Notifications - A feature that will complete the app would be automatic lyrics fetching à la iClip Lyrics, hopefully in an update in the near future. The Album Cover names should be displayed in the preferences along with a numerical sequence e.g. Plain - 1 of 8 for easier sorting. The notifications (play, pause, previous, next etc.) interface from Coversutra will give some cues: It's transparent (much cooler!) and fades in/out more quickly/fluidly.
Fix the bugs - I love this app more than Coversutra but it crashes constantly on Lion with the only solution being a stupid script I have to run every so often so that the app I paid for will launch again... Fix your bugs.
More Reviews for Current Version
An essential app for music geeks - Excellent app — does exactly what it’s supposed to, displays giant artwork on my desktop, and stays out of the way. Last.fm integration works perfectly.
Not working in High Sierra / iTunes 12.7 - The desktop display doesn’t update anymore, if it displays at all. Last.fm submissions don’t work either anymore. Excellent app until this OS update.