Developer: Orion Transfer Ltd
Current Version: 1.3
Last Updated: 11 months ago
Download Size: 3.5 MB - Download
Truth Tables generates truth tables for the boolean expressions you enter. Enable tutor mode to learn how to solve them column by column.
It supports a wide range of mathematical operators and saves truth tables as plain text files for easy review and manipulation.
Supports the following operators: 1, 0, AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, Implication and Equivalence.
Supports a (theoretically unlimited) number of atoms, with whatever names you like, e.g. "A", "B", "C", "P", "Q", "R", "Ta", "Tb".
- Enter your own expressions.
- Build truth tables.
- Format expressions using words "A AND B XOR C" into mathematical notation "A ∧ B ⊕ C" automatically.
- Step through the expression column by column, so you can see how the table was made.
- Tutor mode explains how each operator works.
- Save tables to disk for sharing or copy it as plain text.
- Includes several examples: De Morgan's Law, Half & Full Adder, Unsatisfiable 3-CNF.
- Lots of help videos on YouTube explaining how to use the app.
- Significantly improved user interface, especially for teaching full screen. Improved colours and popups.
- Included examples available in the Examples menu and help now links to YouTube videos explaining how to use the app.
- Printing truth tables is now supported.
Most Helpful Reviews
Useful for Logic students - Pros: • Recognizes a wide variety of different symbols for equivalent logical operators • Saves to a *.truth-tables file, which is readable in R.app • Simple and easy to use Cons: • A little light on the features • Truth tables are one of the easier parts of logic, it would be more impressive if they had written a proof solver instead.
USELESS - I teach truth tables to my algebra students and was looking for an app that my students and I might find useful to check our work. Extremely disappointed, app is totally useless…If and only if you yourself completely are inside of the head of the person who wrote it. Nothing is demonstrated, explained and you literally just get a blank screen. I wasn’t even sure if the table outputs were correct. Wish I could get a REFUND.