Developer: Max Schlee
Current Version: 1.7
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 12.6 MB - Download
Tray Player is an app that allows you to play MP3 files on your computer. It quickly sorts through the files and folders that you Drag & Drop into the app, and plays only files with audio. Also, Tray Player does not take up any valuable space on your screen! It shows up in your status menu (the bar on top of the screen) as well as in the dock, a.k.a. the task bar on the bottom.
Tray Player’s controls resemble those of a hand-held MP3 player: Play, Pause, Rewind, Fast-forward. You can select to play your tracks in order, on the loop, or shuffle them. The player displays the name of the track currently playing, and you can skip to the exact spot in this track. You can also see the list of your tracks and add new files to that list any time you want.
Drag & Drop your audio files into one of the 3 locations: the app window, the app icon in the status menu, or the one in the dock, choose a play mode and hit Play! It really is that easy. Download it today!
- Tiny size (dock and status menu icons);
- Drag & Drop files and folders into the app;
- 3 locations to Drag & Drop;
- Easy Play controls;
- 3 Play modes: In order, Loop and Shuffle;
- Tracks list window;
- Time scroll bar;
- Transparent background;
- Supported audio formats: MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, CAF, MP4, MP2, MP1, AAC, AU, M4R, TS, MOV, QT, MPG, 3G2, VOB.
For more information, see our Introduction screen shots. And don’t forget to check out our video tutorial for Tray Player: www.neonway.org/video1
(Quick operation for Play/Pause: TrayIconMouseClick+ControlKey)
“…simple application for mp3 playback without having to pull the songs into iTunes.”-Ada0007 from Czech Republic
“very nice and useful!”-Lioncik from Romania
- Updated design
- New function allowing to search through media files in uploaded folders
- Drag & Drop your files into the dock icon , the icon in the status menu or the app window
- Play options: in order (Sequential), Loop or Shuffle
- Audio tracks list window
- Time scroll bar
- Element displaying the currently playing audio track
- "Add Files" /"Set Files" playlist option
- Updated introduction slides
- Video tutorial
- Social media connectivity
- Cross promotion
- More supported audio formats: MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, CAF, MP4, MP2, MP1, AAC, AU, M4R, TS, MOV, QT, MPG, 3G2, VOB
Most Helpful Reviews
Doesn’t work and shouldn’t be available! - This application does not work. I want my money back immediately! If you can’t reverse the charge, I’ll have PayPal do it. This is ridiculous!
More Reviews for Current Version
I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t like this app! - I love the fact that I can pick and choose the files that I want to play. It is simply the best app I have ever had. It is far better than iTunes. I don’t have to throttle it to get it to work. Great app!